Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deceptic_Optics

Post Deceptic_Optics

Hi everyone I'm kinda new with the whole forum thing, I'm just usually just a visitor here and seibertron.com as decepticop but now i change my name to Deceptic_Optics

Im a Digital Operator based in Matraville working for Salmat Printing company, and is currently living here at Blacktown. I currently have a collection of Henkei/Classics, Animated, Beastwars and now ROTF figure. My fav transformers are jazz, prowl, soundwave and shockwave. I usually look for my transformers from target, big w, kmart, uncle pete's and toys r us from the west and south. I have a friend that sells henkei stuffs so i have source for new henkei figure but a bit expensive but you get what you want.

Hopefully i get to help everyone looking for other figures and meet some new friends

Thanks
    Deceptic_Optics

Welcome! I think we have a few other Blacktown members too.

A fellow newcomer *high fives*.

welcome!

Welcome Deceptic Optics!!

Welcome to the Board!

welcome

Welcome and have fun!

Welcome aboard!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Welcome! I think we have a few other Blacktown members too.
    MAbuhay and welcome to the forum, yes jay is right indeed, Gok is in Blacktown, I think G1Optimus as well I live 2 stations away though. Cheers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Damn... what's it like commuting from Blacktown to Matraville?! I live in Blacktown too and my commute to Carlingford is an absolute female-dog! Give me a wave if you ever see me walking around... I'm easy to spot because I usually wear a Transformers hat, Transformers shirt, Transformers jacket with a Transformers backpack (that has a Transformers keychain dangling from it), occasionally Transformers pants and usually with a Transformer toy in my hand. Unless I've just come from work, then I'm just wearing a Transformers hat, Transformers jacket, Transformers belt and Transformers neck tie. Also a Transformers bag, but not as obvious as my "civvie" bag. Although this week I'll mostly be hanging around Blacktown Hospital.