Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaked 2017 Titans Return toy images

Pretty solid wave. Very keen on Doublecross - the more metal beast bots the better! Here's hoping for a Fangry remould. Megatron looks good, glad I didn't go for the CW Leader.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

looking forward to this line of TM... I am also looking forward to an updated Rodimus

Yes! Sixshot! Looks like he'll be the leader class since there's the four deluxes and Optimus and Megs are the two voyagers.

I'm really curious to know if they are going to include his 6 modes for sixshot. Surely they'd have to considering his name and all.

Or will they cheap out and make up a story about 3 of his modes being broken so he can't use them or something....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I'm really curious to know if they are going to include his 6 modes for sixshot. Surely they'd have to considering his name and all.

Or will they cheap out and make up a story about 3 of his modes being broken so he can't use them or something....
    The Headmaster can count as two modes!

Oh man, that Triggerhappy, so good.

History tells us that Hasbro doesn't don't need six modes or even six guns to make the adequate number of shots from in order to give a bot that name

Fairly happy with 4 solid modes as opposed to a few shoved engineering into there that makes the rest a bit unfinished. His robot mode looks solid, just needs sweet jet, tank and wolf modes - I'll be keeping mine in Winged Wolf mode

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Pretty solid wave. Very keen on Doublecross - the more metal beast bots the better! Here's hoping for a Fangry remould.
    Your talking my language, a Fangry remold would be awesome and then some!

Some pretty exciting reveals indeed. That artwork of Sixshot was likely worked off of finished design, and it doesn't look like having six modes. It could just be simple engineering though.

I just hope no one gets in trouble for leaking these. Saved all the pics just in case.

This is news I have been waiting to hear for close to 10 years!

Doublecross and Hardhead were my favourite Transformers I had as a child (though truth be told I didn't actually have that many) and for me to have an opportunity to have updated versions of the characters is a dream come true.

Doublecross looks absolutely amazing and how they have done his feet is brilliant.

Getaway isn't a character I am too familiar with though I think his deco and new head sculpt are superior to the use of the mould for Chromedome.

An opportunity to have a revised Hotrod is also an exciting prospect considering it is now 10 years since we got the Universe version which has seen countless repaints since its release.

Sixshot colour contrasts look stunning and I am very much looking forward to how he will actually look.

Triggerhappy looks absolutely fantastic, not a character I am too familiar with but his Alt mode looks amazing, Arwing meets X-Wing meets TetraJet, love it!

Megatron looks nigh on as impressive as his CW Ldr version though to me it looks like he has been skipping leg day at the gym far too often. Pretty sure this Megatron can't wipe his own ass.

I agree with previous comments that OP looks a little odd, have to wait for clearer pics.

Awesome!!!