Page 85 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6575808182838485868788899095105 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Wow, Modulok had a big box!

"Evil Master of Odors" Ha ha ha! And things like THAT is one of the reasons why I love Masters of the Universe!

Nice score Bowspearer

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Wow, Modulok had a big box!

"Evil Master of Odors" Ha ha ha! And things like THAT is one of the reasons why I love Masters of the Universe!

Nice score Bowspearer
    Thanks, yours should go in the mail tomorrow

I got me a order confirmation for 2 x the MMM MOTUC mystery packs.... only hoping for maybe 1 or 2 figures, so who wants the rest of the crap i'll get??

That is of course providing the US shipping address website i signed up to is any good and actually works... and if it does, I'll use them for a lego UCS SSD :-D

Branching out a bit here. My first ever MOTU 200X figures.

ALl thanks to Bowspearer. Cheers man, appreciate this muchly!

They look pretty cool, but are missing something... Elbow and knee joints!!! You mean, after 20 odd years, the only addition is better sculpting and wrist swivels?? Now I see why MOTU fans were so accepting of the Staction figures.

Good thing I love the look of Skeletor and Buzz-off in particular. Not sure I would bother with any more to be honest. (Is He-Man overcompensating with the size of his accessories or WHAT??)

Yeah, 200x figures are mostly about the sculpts than actual playability. Too bad Mattel ended up ruining it with lousy decisions during the 2nd half of the line.

The Skeletor you got is the one that came with the Battle Ram Chariot. It is my least favorite rendition of the 'basic' Skeletor figure as it has a rather plain paint job. I am also not a huge fan of the 200X He-Man sculpt and prefer the other characters. I can tell you that overall, they are not great examples of the line although they do give you an idea on articulation as they are all the same.

If your He-Man (or Skeletor) can't hold his accessories correctly, it could be that the hands have 'opened' a bit. You can fix that by submerging the hand in boiling water for 20 seconds which will make it really rubbery. Then close the hand a bit and put it in cold water where it will become solid again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Good thing I love the look of Skeletor and Buzz-off in particular. Not sure I would bother with any more to be honest. (Is He-Man overcompensating with the size of his accessories or WHAT??)
    One only has to look underneath his skirt and will understand. heheheheh

I would also like to thank Bowspearer for being patient enough to hold on to my stuff and for meeting up with me and muling my stuff.

Finally got my Staction Clawful - heavy as and quite big. too bad I snapped his weapon though while trying to put it in his little claw . I now will have to get some super glue for it, sigh

I'm so liking the molds I think I'll invest in those Stactions for the Snakemen So King Hiss can have his own shelf
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Got back from the UK to find MOTUC Leech waiting for me. Pretty cool figure!! Nice to have my Horde growing.

Got this guy yesterday. Got to loooooove the Hordak!!

I only have the original Hordak but he's really awesome.
    I'm hoping that they release a filmation version though, probably one of the few variants i'd buy.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I only have the original Hordak but he's really awesome.
    I'm hoping that they release a filmation version though, probably one of the few variants i'd buy.
    I also find it weird that he hasn't been released in his more anime accurate blue color instead of the grey. That is also one i would buy in a heartbeat.