Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Deluxe Wave 5: Chromia and Arcee

Default Generations Deluxe Wave 5: Chromia and Arcee

According to BBTS (via TFW) Wave 5 of Deluxe Generations will be Chromia and Arcee.

Neither of these characters ever got officially released in the G1 line so I'm sure there will be many people (including myself) hoping these are G1/IDW characters. But I fear these may be repaints of ROTF Chromia and Arcee since we are heading into AOE and there will be movie toys in Generations for the release of AOE.

I remember that leak a while back. Not committing to a potential classics Arcee until there are at least some pics.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Oh please be true ...... A G1 inspired Arcee !!!
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

March release apparently. Movie toys usually hit shelves around May.

Preordered. If they are movie toys I can (and will) cancel.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Please be RID Arcee, just read through Goldfire's comic, Arcee is absolutely AWESOME. She better have an etched in autobot symbol or some type of sticker for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Please be RID Arcee, just read through Goldfire's comic, Arcee is absolutely AWESOME. She better have an etched in autobot symbol or some type of sticker for that.
    Really? As someone that has read most of the complete IDW Transformers franchise my impression of her is she is just a poorly written psychopath. It would still be a G1 Arcee toy so I would love the toy, but her character is really not great in IDW.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Really? As someone that has read most of the complete IDW Transformers franchise my impression of her is she is just a poorly written psychopath. It would still be a G1 Arcee toy so I would love the toy, but her character is really not great in IDW.
    Judging from only the one issue I've read, (which really does not give me much credit in judgement. ) I kind of like Arcee, you can never really tell what she's thinking and she's kind of mysterious.

As long as Chromia is not just a straight up repaint (hahahahahaahaaaa).

Would just be nice to have more than two fembot designs that are not motrocycles. Wonder if Nautica will be a repaint or a new design or not made at all...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

We have to believe this will be a G1/IDW-style body for Arcee, right? If so (while I highly doubt I'll pick these up), as a Transformers fan, it's an exciting to see Arcee finally getting what she deserves.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I've ordered the pair on BBTS, but if I don't like them, can always cancel. Hoping these will be good.