Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: New York Comic Con News.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Also interesting that combiner wars is set between RiD and Windblade. I was expecting it to be something set alongside S2 of the on goings.

Livio will be very busy, he seems to be idw's go yo guy at the moment.
    No, it's a crossover between RID and a second Windblade series. It "runs" between the two books like Dark Cybertron ran between RID and MTMTE, not "set" between.

This news came out a little while back

Beginning in March “Combiner Wars” will crisscross between the main Transformers comic series (formerly subtitled Robots In Disguise) and the upcoming Transformers: Windblade ongoing series. The crossover will be written by Barber along with Mairghread Scott, and illustrated by Sarah Stone and Livio Ramondelli.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    No, it's a crossover between RID and a second Windblade series. It "runs" between the two books like Dark Cybertron ran between RID and MTMTE, not "set" between.
    Note that I read that as was what Trunks was saying (otherwise my response makes no sense.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I think that makes sense, as they can't keep interrupting the Lost Light's quest for the sake of crossovers. It will be interesting to see how the Protectobots come into it, though.
    That was my initial thinking.

Sorry for the confusion Paulbot, I was expecting this longer down the line considering how out of it the Aerialbots are.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)