Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 148158163164165166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,679 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Damn, that's a steal

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I received Newage Toy Deco Mirage from BBTS today. Yes if you remembered me already having that you're not wrong. I got the regular version and discovered there was a problem with the hips on my Toy Deco version, and BBTS being BBTS, were ultra-cool about it and let me exchange it even though it'd been a matter of months. They happened to be the only place that still had him in stock, lucky for me. So yeah, this is the new one. I'll transform him tomorrow and make sure this one is fine. Even if he's not, I'm not troubling them again. I'll deal with it.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Just got newage Swoop in and of course love him. Also Mechanic Studios Sandstorm - he looks good but have yet to try transforming him.

I got a loose, almost-complete MicroBlaze Creation Military Titans set with a bunch of TT limbs yesterday - that old upgrade for FoC Bruticus. He's pretty fiddly and not that stable but he looks great.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I received Newage Wheeljack on Friday. A bit of a fiddly transformation, but the results are well worth it. He looks amazing in both modes. Extremely happy with him.

Got a TransArt Metal T-Rex/Not-MP Transmetal Megatron today. Wasn't going to get one but it was a steal of a price, and he looks great so I'm glad I did. BW Megs is my all-time favourite TF character and one of my all-time favourite characters from any media ever, either equal first or a close second.

The toy is surprisingly big.

Picked up the 2 leg bots for that new Iron Factory not-Liokaiser set. They look good but the combiner is going be made up of a lot of extra parts, not sure how I feel about that...

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah, I was very much looking forward to them, and then it turns out that I have a line with combiners (not usually bothered by extra combiner parts) after all, and this crosses it. Seeing Drillhorn simply fold up and slot into the side of an otherwise complete leg that comes out of nowhere was too much

Picked up a Tyrant's Sword upgrade for the toy-deco MP Megatron - have got my eye on one but hoping the price drops down a bit - and a loose, no-accessories TFC Thousand Kills/not-Tentakil. Wish he had his Slime Lasers but the core figure with all those tentacles is nice enough that I'm still pretty happy with it. Might get their Lobclaw too, but aside from those two the set doesn't really interest me.

Thousand Kills has managed to draw blood a few times putting those tentacles on, these guys are seriously spiky.