Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HasCon 2017 Transformers exclusives

Default HasCon 2017 Transformers exclusives

A little over a month away, and the Transformers exclusives for the first HasCon have been officially announced, and they are items that have leaked recently.

The first one is Optimus Prime, that transforms into a working power bank. After all of the various real world electronic gadget Transformers we've had
    over the years, we finally get one that is a working device.

While the other item is a Titan Return Arcee (from the Blurr mould), with the head of Lienad (Daniel backwards), and a diecast Titanmaster Ultra
    Magnus. It is noted that this pack is not exclusive to HasCon, and should be released more publicly... but no details yet. (it isn't likely to be a regular
    release item, so might be exclusive to a global store like ToysRUs)

Meanwhile, included in a Magic exclusive 3-pack card set, is a Transformers Grimlock card.

· TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME CONVERTING POWER BANK (Ages 14 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $49.99/Available at HASCON):
    Fate rarely calls upon us at the time of our choosing. When it does, the Hasbro TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME CONVERTING POWER BANK figure
    will help you be ready and powered up with the spark of a Prime! This special edition power bank converts between robot and charger modes in
    16 steps and comes with a blue-Energon LED Light-up sword accessory, mobile phone stand and a Micro USB/USB charging cable. Compatible with
    most devices the TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME CONVERTING POWER BANK figure supports 6500mAh of battery power so you can roll out without worry.

·TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN ARCEE SPECIAL EDITION SET (Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available at HASCON):
    The Hasbro TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN ARCEE SET lets you harness the power of not 1 Titan Master, but 2! Featuring a G1-
    inspired Titans Return Deluxe Class Arcee figure with Titan Master and a special edition Titan Master Ultra Magnus figure with die-cast parts. The
    set also includes 2 blaster accessories, 2 collector cards and special edition TRANSFORMERS packaging and custom art for the ultimate play-at-
    home experience. The Titan Master figures become the head of Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader Class Titans Return figures (each sold separately).

The converting power bank is a Hascon convention exclusive and the Titans Return Arcee Special Edition Set will be available for purchase
    for the first time at HASCon before a wider release.
    HasCon is on from September 10th in Rhode Island (a north east state of USA, just above New York).

Interesting that the file names of the high-res photos from Hasbro having the following file names.

C3542AS00 TRA HTC COLLECTOR CLUB 1 1
    C3542AS00 TRA HTC COLLECTOR CLUB 1 2
    C3542AS00 TRA HTC COLLECTOR CLUB 1 3
    C3542AS00 TRA HTC COLLECTOR CLUB 1 4
    C3542AS00 TRA HTC COLLECTOR CLUB 1 7
    C3542AS00 TRA HTC COLLECTOR CLUB 1 8

From TFW post.

That Arcee looks good. They have done well using the Blurr mold which they should of done back in the 80's too IMO.
    FINALLY we have a head master Daniel !

Do I need another Arcee? Yea, probably lol

I'd like this Arcee and Ultra Magnus, thank you.

Arcee is a little too Blurrish for my liking.

^^ Likewise.

It's a nice try - probably the best Blurr-mold-into-a-fembot that I've seen - but yeah...nah. It still looks too Blurr-esque to me, and the mold looks too 'skinny-male' to work as a 'female' body type IMO. It's mostly the hips, or rather the lack thereof.
    I'm all up for 'non-traditional' fembot forms, but this...doesn't work. If you look at Animated Strika or RiD Strongarm, they both manage to give off a 'feminine' sort of vibe while not being the standard bust-waist-and-high-heels design. Animated Arcee is a little more obvious about it, but still avoids looking cheesecake-pinup style.
    This (and Nautica) unfortunately end up just looking like a yaoi/cosplay version of Blurr.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 29th July 2017 at 09:41 PM.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Otoh she is a car Arcee. There aren't many of those around. I hate motorbikes as toys because they are inherently unstable (which was why I was so impressed that Chromia could stand on two wheels.).

I would love her as an Arcee for the kids. She would be tougher than Generations Arcee. It is a shame that this is a display piece. Unless Power of the Primes has an Arcee planned.

Oh. And that face sculpt. Both Arcee and Nautica look great.

Honestly, WTF's a Leinad?
    Call it Daniel, Danielle, Eggplant McHeadmaster, but Leinad?

Yeah, surely the words "Daniel Witwicky" is not already trademarked by someone else.