Thread: Possible Power Of The Primes Drift?

Default Possible Power Of The Primes Drift?

In advance, sorry if I missed an announcement.

Playing Transformers Earth Wars tonight, a Drift character appeared in the story and was playable in the Campaign levels.

Considering how they had pictures of the Dinobot Combiner the day it was announced and many of the characters are models of figures from the last few lines it stands to reason that it could be a sign of things to come.

The character was also the white car version with the bonnet splitting in half to form his shoulders. Not any of the movie versions.

That's how the Universe figure transformed. But it is possible they would be working on another.

FatalityPitt Guest

You mean this?

https://static.seibertron.com/images...-drift-093.jpg

That's Generations Drift.
    Last edited by griffin; 18th October 2017 at 10:13 PM. Reason: hotlinked image replaced with link

I have Generations Drift. In one of the cut scenes the way they had him standing made it look like his shoulders were done differently to that figure but obviously I was wrong.

I'd say the developers take a bit of artistic license when creating the game models, they use different toys as a guideline but where they can make something look a bit more seamless or fluid they will.