Thread: Bonus Prime Masters in some POTP packs

Default Bonus Prime Masters in some POTP packs

Over the last couple of weeks, there have been reports of some of the first wave Prime Masters from POTP toyline having two inner bots - the one you can see outside the shell in the plastic card bubble, and one inside the "pretender" shell.

The shell is supposed to be empty inside the packaging bubble, but it sounds like the workers in the factory might have started putting them into the shells, before realising that the shell has to remain empty... but then didn't remove all those Prime Masters.

So when these end up being released in Australia next month and you are wanting to buy the Prime Masters, check them out first, and look for ones that have a face in the Shell, and solid legs (see the link for details)... to get yourself a spare Prime Master figure, to keep, trade or customise.

My ones from BBTS don’t have any bonus figures.

That happened to me with the Shuffler I bought a few months ago, got 2 for 1
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Pretty cool if you ask me, I'll be on the look out.