Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 45556061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Buckethead: Crack The Sky
    This is the sound of Buckethead without the crazy pills.

Listen to Frankenseuss Laboratories to hear him on the crazy pills.

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Lately I've been listening to the Batman v Superman score. Hans Zimmer teamed up with Junkie XL of MM:Fury Road fame is an excellent combo.

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Armoured Angel - Myth Of Creation from compilation cd Hymns Of Hate.

So glad to find this cd in store. Was not far off attempting to purchasing online. I have all the songs via digital means because most of it was early teleases that is nigh impossible to find. The demo stuff I had digitally was really rough because it was from a cassette. This compilation has it all remastered and it sounds glorious

I bought Trivium's Shogun album. This band's vibe is kind of like Parkway Drive's Ire but more metallic and less punkish.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Armoured Angel - Myth Of Creation from compilation cd Hymns Of Hate.

So glad to find this cd in store. Was not far off attempting to purchasing online. I have all the songs via digital means because most of it was early teleases that is nigh impossible to find. The demo stuff I had digitally was really rough because it was from a cassette. This compilation has it all remastered and it sounds glorious
    Hahaha. I remember lucy working behind the counter at impact records in civic. It's been so long since I've listened to armoured angel

God impact records lol. I used to love that store. They had a whole bunch of G1 figures on display at the back. Was fascinating for someone who just got back into collecting. Also bought a plethora of cds from that store as well as band shirts. Maybe Lucy worked there when I used to visit and never even knew it haha

Mates and I used to get hammered at the yarralumla brickworks where armoured angel did one of their music videos. Metal for the brain at the uni bar were good times too.

East Lover - Phil Collins & Phil Bailey
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot