Thread: Transformers toy production line videos

Default Transformers toy production line videos

There are a couple of short little videos going around today showing some of the assembly and painting process for Transformers toys. These videos really demonstrate how labour intensive toy production still is in 2018.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...figures/40848/

I'm amazed that Hasbro allowed that to be filmed... but it looks a lot better than those leaked pics from aboit 4 years ago.
    A very fascinating to look at though, and something I've been asking from Hasbro for several years (a look at the manufacturing process, ever since we saw the design process in 2007).

I found it fascinating. I just assumed painting was done by machines, but they need to line up the pieces in place using some kind of putty.

Anyone else thing some of those faces were REALLY YOUNG though? Were they adults or teenage labor?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Another video by the Chinese company who posted up those two promotional videos (for potential clients), shows a bit of the process before those two videos, with the plastic injection machines and the sprues of parts that come out and cut up.
    I don't think they are Transformers parts, but they are similar enough to get an idea of what that part of the Transformers manufacturing is like (to go with the other two videos).