Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Oh hell yes i love MMPR as a kid. hated all the series after for the first series rocked. i had all the zords but sadly many were all sold at a garage sale

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Just in case anyone is interested

I have read, that aparantly next year in the US...
    Bandai is releasing "by the looks of it" restyled MMPR toys.

Bandai America Powers up Like It’s 1993; Brings Back Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in New Toy Line
    Source:businesswire

it also seems, that Disney is releasing the Original Series of MMPR (I do not know if it is the Re-mastered version)

I went scavenging in the roof recently:

Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

By the way, this thread should be moved to the 'All other toys section'.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

For those who have a Toyark.com account, there are some new images of the new Action Figures.

New Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Images
    Source:Toyark

Just a warning post about the Re-airing of MMPR...

Although some may like it , do not expect to be the exactly the same as you remember it.
    And If you get around to seeing it, You will know what i mean "as" soon, as the Intro starts where Rita comes out of the Dumpster.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 5th January 2010 at 04:08 AM.

I liked Power Rangers as a kid, and still have the Megazords up until the Astro Megazord kept in a box in my room. Have actually been meaning to sell them off, as I'll be moving soon, and won't have room for them/not really interested in them anymore. Although they were always quite fun...

Talking Time to Re-Animate the Dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    I went scavenging in the roof recently:

*snip*
    Beautiful, simply beautiful!
    Those 3 toys I've wanted for about 17 odd years, well, now I have 2 of them but no where near that Minty mint condition!

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I liked Power Rangers as a kid, and still have the Megazords up until the Astro Megazord kept in a box in my room. Have actually been meaning to sell them off, as I'll be moving soon, and won't have room for them/not really interested in them anymore. Although they were always quite fun...
    I don't suppose you ever did sell those did you Seraphim?

Well, at the last Parramatta Collectors Fair I managed to spend my entire $10 budget on a toy that had alluded me for 17 years...
    That was the Green Ranger's Dragon Zord from the MMPR era and the only thing he was missing apart from a couple of stickers was the base and handle to his Drill-Polearm weapon, apart from that he was in awesome condition I thought.
    Today, courtesy of a recent eBay win, I've been able to add his former nemesis turned ally in The Megazord, comprising of:

Apart from the Wave 2 Unchromed Sword:
    The Pteranodon: Missing 2x Feet Missiles and both Left and Right wings.
    The Mammoth: Complete!
    The Sabretooth Tiger: Complete!
    The Tricera-Tank: Missing both Left and Right Horns and Chrome Tail Cannon Module
    The Tyrannosaur: Missing Red Tip of Tail

Dragon Zord and Megazord:

The Dragon-Megazord:

The Super-Megazord:

Though there is a lot of hate for this series, it certainly made more money than G2 ever did and helped to fill the void between G1 and Beast Wars for me as a kid, but alas, like most toys for me - They were way to expensive for my parents to consider. For absolute bricks, these guys are great display items and are rather play friendly but after the first 3 seasons, I lost interest very quickly with Power Rangers.

If anyone believes they could possibly help me out in obtaining any of the missing pieces I need, or maybe have some better condition figures, Tytanus or any of the Thunderzords that they'd like to offload? - Please let me know.

If anyone cares the new series Samurai is finally out in Australia and not just at TRU (Shock horror!) so yeah the main Megazord is going for 40 bucks at TRU from what I saw that's a pretty damn good price for a toy that big.

How long has that one that's on shelves now been 'coming soon'?
    I could have sworn i saw it like 4 years ago when i was on holiday in Japan...!

Shinkenger the japanese version of Samurai came out in Japan in like 2009 from memory.

Also a better Megazord toy than the Samurai version lol.