Page 96 of 136 FirstFirst ... 7686919293949596979899100101106116 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Marathoned Jessica Jones over the long weekend. Having never heard of the character previously, I went in with no expectations and really enjoyed the ride... though it had its frustrating moments like Daredevil

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It's addictive dude. Once you watch one episode you'll want to watch them all. I'm trying to show some restraint, mostly because I don't want to have to wait 364 days for season 3 to start
    Sooooooooooo true. I can't go one day without having to watch at least one episode.

Love Boston Legal. Shatner is brilliant

I could've went to sleep and not miss anything in that Walking Dead season finale. So disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    I could've went to sleep and not miss anything in that Walking Dead season finale. So disappointed!
    Seriously?? I loved it Can't wait until October
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Megatran Guest

Thought I'd give it a go & watch an episode given the good reviews here. It was so meh. Then I realised I was watching 'Waking the Dead'.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Thought I'd give it a go & watch an episode given the good reviews here. It was so meh. Then I realised I was watching 'Waking the Dead'.
    LOL!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    ha, savage. So glad I dropped this show.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Damn Game of Thrones fans

After Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil and Jessica Jones, I think I've caught up with Marvel's TV series and thought I should sample a few of DC's opening episodes. Just have a taste of each series before committing to a whole season.

Gotham is okay. Would be better if it was just a cop drama and divorced from the Batman mythos because I'm just sitting there thinking how wrong the characters are.

I already dropped Arrow mid way through season 2. This going back and forth to the island is just stupid and why the hell are they trying so hard to make this Green Arrow shaped peg fit into a Batman shaped hole? Deathstroke was great and that's about it.

The Flash is pretty good. It's formula feels a lot like Smallville from back in the day. Growing pains as a man and a hero. Light and enjoyable.

I haven't had a chance to start Supergirl but all indications point to this comparing favorably to The Flash and that sounds good to me. I might watch this side by side with Flash.

Legends of Tomorrow. If one word could describe this it would be: Hokey. Much fun to be but such bad everything. Superhero CG effects on a TV budget, a team of heroes thrown together seemingly at random, laughable scripting/acting and all strung together on the thinnest of plot devices: time travel. Makes me want to ironically watch Mutant-X again.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.