Thread: Ravage's Armoury

Default Ravage's Armoury

Does anyone know if Ravage (Damien) is still kicking around?

Ravage's Armoury

Or has this site fallen, like so many others, into the oblivion of the late 90's, early 00's sites that we used to use?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

never heard of this dude... but those spinning logos were made by Greg Gaub and I don't see any credit given to him on that site. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post

Ravage's Armoury

Or has this site fallen, like so many others, into the oblivion of the late 90's, early 00's sites that we used to use?
    AFAIK, its in limbo and that's waaaay back oh I dunno prolly when Armada was the ongoing line...mebbe even earlier , just didnt notice
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

think the site's dead since 2005 which was his last update to 2 areas - Links and References. well, you can try emailing the person damien@dcc.net.au to see if he's still a collector/seller

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    never heard of this dude... but those spinning logos were made by Greg Gaub and I don't see any credit given to him on that site. :/
    Apart from:

Greg Gaub's Transformers Page

(Thanks for the spinning logo's Greg)

http://snapbag.com/~flux/tf/

On the links page.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post

Ravage's Armoury

Hey Verno, I'm still around...I've evolved into the x9 aka ravagecat ...didn't realise I was missed (even though it was a few years ago that you enquired )

I kinda slowed down with my collecting and lost interest in the internet probably around the last time my site was updated. It's only the last year or two (about the time I signed up to otca) that I have started utilizing the internet again to help complete/upgrade my collection.
    TBH I didnt even realise until tonight when I decided to google Ravage's armoury (dont ask me what inclined me to do it) that my old site even still existed. Sure enough it came up including this thread
    I assumed that when I changed providers way back then that they would of deleted my old site...kind of feels weird looking back at it now...seems like an eternity ago that I was trading/selling with all sorts of cool bots from all over the world (including yourself). It was always a rush when you finally got that gun or wing in the mail and could put it on your figure and get some satisfaction knowing you where one step closer to completing your collection

See ya around the boards...Decepticons Forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

I didn't realise you were the same person. Your site was one of the first few fansites selling stuff in Australia, which I had in one of our dealer listings waaaay back.

Small world hey Griffin...

Haha! Much like Ravage himself - very hard to kill!

Your site is what prompted me to make my own - Vernotron's Australian Beast Wars Sanctuary, which evolved into Verno's Beast Wars Emporium Australia

Those were the days...