Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Generations Legends Cliffjumper revealed

Default Generations Legends Cliffjumper revealed

Just a single image so far, but since it is from the Columbian Facebook source of many other recent official images, there should be more of this and other upcoming Generations toys soon.

The image just shows the vehicle mode of Cliffjumper, which is a redeco Bumblebee... and comes paired with a redeco Roller (from the Optimus Legends pack).

Yet another Bee repainted into CJ. I wish they would do remoulds for CJ like G1.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yet another Bee repainted into CJ. I wish they would do remoulds for CJ like G1.
    Or entirely new like TFPrime. When buying movieverse figures I purposely bought Cliffjumper repaints where I didn't have the original Bumblebee version

I like it. I don't think he really needs a retool in this form. They have to change the head, but that's about it. The alt mode is perfect for CJ and the Cybertronian look is fine in robot. This guy will work well as my classics CJ, bring on all the minibots.

So far, in Generations, we've had:

-Bumblebee
    -Cosmos
    -Swerve
    -Tailgate
    -Gears (coming)
    -Cliffjumper (coming)
    -Brawn (listing found)

We need:

-Beachcomber
    -Wheelie
    -Huffer
    -Windcharger (though RTS suffices, Tailgate redeco might happen)
    -Pipes (Redeco Huffer)
    -Outback (Redeco Brawn)
    -Hubcap (Redeco/Retool Bumblebee?)
    -Powerglide
    -Warpath
    -Seaspray

The last three are a bit different in that they were a little bit bigger than the rest of the minibots in fiction, especially Warpath, who already got a deluxe in 2010. Seaspray did get a HFTD voyager, though some might not be satisifed, so he could get a deluxe. Powerglide also has a Universe toy, though some might not be satisfied with size either. He could do with a deluxe or legends as well.

Essentially, we need at least 4 new legends moulds (including the rumoured Brawn) to get all the minibots. (Up to 7 if they were to do Powerglide, Warpath and Seaspray)
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post

We need:

-Wheelie

They did do a Generations GDO: Wheelie. It was a remould of Jazz. Always wished I had picked him up. He goes well in scale with Generations GDO Swerve, Generations Warpath, Classics Bumblebee and Cliffjumper

The universe 3 pack of Cosmos, Wheelie & Warpath are pretty good and on scale with other mini-bots like Universe Beachcomber, but would be good to see Generations versions as you say.

We need:

-Beachcomber
    -Wheelie
    -Huffer
    -Windcharger (though RTS suffices, Tailgate redeco might happen)
    -Pipes (Redeco Huffer)
    -Outback (Redeco Brawn)
    -Hubcap (Redeco/Retool Bumblebee?)
    -Powerglide
    -Warpath
    -Seaspray
    We have a CHUG Beachcomber, Wheelie and Warpath in Legends size. I really don't see the need to keep redoing characters in size classes that have been done recently.

We have a CHUG Beachcomber, Wheelie and Warpath in Legends size. I really don't see the need to keep redoing characters in size classes that have been done recently.
    They were done in the smaller legends class size. The newer minibots are done in commander to scout size, so it'd be nice to have them all in scale.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

They were done in the smaller legends class size. The newer minibots are done in commander to scout size, so it'd be nice to have them all in scale.
    Talk about picky.

Talk about picky.
    A little bit...

I do think that the slightly larger scale lets them add a lot more detail, but still keep the transformation simple enough and not be too gimmicky to not completely screw up the toy, as a lot of larger figures do.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I don't see the point in redoing characters that have already been done as CHUGUR characters period, regardless of size classes. I'd rather see Generations focus on characters that have never been done as a Classicsverse toy in any way, shape or form. Ultra Class Powerglide is a lot bigger than other Mini-Bots, but why not? A10 Thunderbolts aren't exactly tiny. This photo shows a VW Beetle parked next to the GAU-8/A Avenger Gatling cannon that's mounted on an A10 (these babies "bring the rain" by firing armour-piercing sabot rounds ).