Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Takara Masterpiece Reissues for 2015 - Convoy, Starscream, Alert, Lambor

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Online only $119 with free shipping
    Not on sale til Thursday then you can get it at the shops for $119 also.
    I got him today.

I asked the staff about that it should be $120. and he sold it to me for $120.

So… i guess there's no loss?

What MP are we talking about ?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    What MP are we talking about ?
    I believe they are talking about YOTH Optimus Prime (MP-10 mould) at Myer

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    I believe they are talking about YOTH Optimus Prime (MP-10 mould) at Myer
    yep.

he doesn't look that bad at all imo.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Heads up,

I was doing a search on Ebay and Optimus mp-10 reissue is now pre-order at about US$215. I looked at the details and it claims to be a pre-order for 2015.

Obviously I cannot just buy it now without know more details of actual release date but it is something I may just pull the plug and spend when it is available for pre-order in Robotkingdom or Ehobby as it is a Hong Kong reissue. Give or take Hasbro may just do a TRU exclusive again but I guess this isn't as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Heads up,

I was doing a search on Ebay and Optimus mp-10 reissue is now pre-order at about US$215. I looked at the details and it claims to be a pre-order for 2015.

Obviously I cannot just buy it now without know more details of actual release date but it is something I may just pull the plug and spend when it is available for pre-order in Robotkingdom or Ehobby as it is a Hong Kong reissue. Give or take Hasbro may just do a TRU exclusive again but I guess this isn't as bad.
    So there isnt any real confirmation of the reissue other than ebay?

and from what you're saying, the reissue may hit TRU in australia too if it is true?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Heads up,

Have you got a link to that particular preorder? Does it require upfront payment?
    I'm curious because eBay's preorder policy states

Pre-sale listings are those that describe items for sale that are not in the possession of the seller at the time of the listing.
    eBay permits pre-sale listings only on a limited basis
    The seller must ensure that the item will be posted within 20 days from receiving payment
    The seller must clearly indicate within the listing that it's a pre-sale item with postage no later than 20 days after payment, including the date on which the item will be available to post.
    And if you don't get the item

You can open a case in the Resolution Centre 10-45 days after the sale (for payment outside of PayPal)
    The seller has up to 10 days to respond to your case.
    If you haven't closed it within 90 days after the end of the transaction, your case closes automatically.
    Considering that this item is listed for a 2015 release, the numbers don't add up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Have you got a link to that particular preorder? Does it require upfront payment?
    I'm curious because eBay's preorder policy states

And if you don't get the item

Considering that this item is listed for a 2015 release, the numbers don't add up for me.

Yup, I agree with you. I am not confident in getting any from Ebay for such.
    and it says

Release Date:
    April, 2015

here is one of those:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TakaraTomy-T...item20e707bc87

Product Name : Transformers Masterpiece MP10 Convoy Action Figure
    Maker : Tomy TakaraTomy
    Product Code : 4904810398400
    Availability : Pre-Order (to be released in 2015 April)
    Item Condition : New and Unopened; with original package
    Size : 35 x 35 x 16 cm (Box SIze)
    Shipping Cost : Please contact us if you cannot find the shipping cost to your country in the shipping page. We will send you the cost. We ship to all countries.
    Note : This is 2015 reissue product. The item is not in stock now.

Buyer can reserve the product by paying 20% of the total amount as down payment now, while the balance 80% will be charged when the item is ready for shipment. Please contact us for this option BEFORE buying the item.

Ok, that listing makes a bit more sense now with only charging 20% & the remaining portion when the item arrives, not 100% upfront
    If the April release date is accurate, i don't see the point of being out of pocket $44 UsD should the online retailers follow suit

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Ok, that listing makes a bit more sense now with only charging 20% & the remaining portion when the item arrives, not 100% upfront
    If the April release date is accurate, i don't see the point of being out of pocket $44 UsD should the online retailers follow suit
    I just wait, pretty sure RobotKingdom and others will soon have theirs I guess.
    Thanks for verifying.