Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozformer T-shirts

I do agree that printing T-shirts overseas is cheaper.
    I used to belong to the Singaporean Club during my uni days and we printed our club tees back there and brought everyone's over. If griffin is interested, we could do it in either of our own countries and have it transported back here ourselves... but problem is I'm only returning next May 2009

(offtopic) Heh, I was a member of the NSA (Nippon Students Association) when I was a student. (/offtopic)

I think some animé clubs in Sydney did the same thing - had T-shirts and other stuff done overseas and shipped over making it cheaper. Sounds like a good idea. We just need someone to volunteer to be the overseas liaison.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Im a member and Mark Cerbo ( one of the founders) is my friend
    I usually report our activities here to him - my title in the forum group is Ozformers Ambassador hehehehe - kinda like here - Veteran member

He's the one who "toured" me on all the new TF toyshops et al when I went back for holidays last March. I think I have a shirt reserved for me when I get back next June (plus the official ID he owes me still)

Anyways, I think Shirts and wotnot are very good for our group. But ice its easier in Phils, not to mention a whole lot cheaper. As labor is cheap there. We have a place, well kinda a whole street (Recto Ave.) in the University belt with tons of shops lined up who cater to these ( medals, thesis typing, trophies, corporate giveaways, invitation cards and other paper works, T-shirts, framing etc.. etc.) and costs pennies coz they know that most of their customers are the Uni students wanting memorabilias of their college years. If only there was something like that here, then we'd only have to decide on a logo/design to put on the shirt and come up with the size list, theyll handle all the rest ( including buying the shirts et al. Anybody here knows such?
    i'm pretty sure 50+ shirts will cost us not more than $25-30 (including artwork, shirts and set up cost)

erm depends on the number of colours on the logo/artwork too
    max 3 i think

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    erm depends on the number of colours on the logo/artwork too
    max 3 i think
    I already asked for a quote (being inthe printing business) . Hope to hear from them soon. I asked for a Full coulour shirts printed on either light or dark colour Who's designing the LOGO??

Guys please find attached quote

To: Jerome Contact No:
    Company: Date: 30 July 2008

Full colour direct garment print – 1 side up to 27 x 27cm design
    Price per item 26.00 20.00
    Number of items 25 50
    Total Before Artwork & Setup 650.00 1,000.00
    Setup - Full colour print 30.00 30.00
    Total After Artwork & Setup 680.00 1,030.00
    GST 68.00 103.00
    Total After GST 748.00 1,133.00
    $/item After Setup and GST 29.92 22.66
    *Setup fee is a one-off charge. Future orders for the same artwork will not incur a setup fee.

Terms
    70% on order; balance on delivery.

Delivery
    Delivery charges apply where you do not collect – charges start from $15+GST Sydney CBD.

Artwork
    This quote is based on artwork being provided print ready.
    If your artwork is not print ready, please make allowance for design time which is charged at $60 per hour + GST.

Validity
    This quote is valid for 30 days.

okay it's a bit jumbled hehheh let me summarize it for you
    50 shirts full colour design ( we provide the artwork) will cost us approx. $28-$30.00 , thats for coloured shirts.. sample colours click this>>http://www.auspirit.com/2008/mens/te...hfit/index.htm

what do you think guys???

I'm willing to pay, I take it if you've taken over the organising people could send their deposit to your bank account. Have we decided on one design yet. We might need to set up a poll for this one.

we need to get 50 members so that we can avail of that price.. we need to design the shirt though

hmm I wonder how the material is, thickness wise and all that I am hoping it is thicker than the TF shirts being sold in Myers as those are pretty thin material ( good only as house clothes IMO. BUt at that quote of $30 full color sounds reasonable to me. So, all we need are a few more people on board and a shirt design we can all agree on....

PS: I like the design I saw they had on another thread here (OZformers Shirts somewhere) the one where devastator is split into parts ) neon green and purple and has the saying "you complete me" below or on the side of it, then we can have the ozformers logo (small one + with Griffins permission) at the topmost, near nape collar area and Ozformers TF collectors Australia below it in an all black shirt
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hmm I wonder how the material is, thickness wise and all that I am hoping it is thicker than the TF shirts being sold in Myers as those are pretty thin material ( good only as house clothes IMO. BUt at that quote of $30 full color sounds reasonable to me. So, all we need are a few more people on board and a shirt design we can all agree on....

PS: I like the design I saw they had on another thread here (OZformers Shirts somewhere) the one where devastator is split into parts ) neon green and purple and has the saying "you complete me" below or on the side of it, then we can have the ozformers logo (small one + with Griffins permission) at the topmost, near nape collar area and Ozformers TF collectors Australia below it in an all black shirt
    +1 for the thickness of the t-shirt and we are having it black aren't we?

could we come up with the final design first before we get the count of 50 people?