Thread: Garage Sale Trail - Saturday, 22 October 2016

Default Garage Sale Trail - Saturday, 22 October 2016

This is on again this year

Garage Sale Trail is Australia’s big day of GOOD STUFF with over 10,000 garage sales happening around the country on Saturday 22 October 2016.

Now in its sixth year, Garage Sale Trail, is a free, council-powered day of garage sales that attracts over 300 000 bargain-loving shoppers nationally. With over 2 million pre-loved treasures expected to be up for sale for many its Australia’s national day of haggling.

The day exists to do more than help people sell their unwanted stuff and hone the skills of bargain hunters. The simple act of buying and selling at a garage sale does a whole lot of ‘good stuff’ beyond making extra cash and finding treasure.
    Two NSW sales explicitly list Transformers

Hamlyn Terrace NSW 2259

Rosehill NSW

And this sale in QLD has a "Rare 1980'S Transformer Biscuit Barrel which the picture doesn't give a good view of. (Looks somewhat like Man-of-Arms or a TIE Pilot to me...)

One year I will remember about this in time to properly set up a joint garage sale with some of the others here as part of this event.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    One year I will remember about this in time to properly set up a joint garage sale with some of the others here as part of this event.
    There's still time. I'd join ya if you decide to host one this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And this sale in QLD has a "Rare 1980'S Transformer Biscuit Barrel which the picture doesn't give a good view of. (Looks somewhat like Man-of-Arms or a TIE Pilot to me...)
    Here is the best complete pic of it i found on the internet. Still no idea of what it is (but neither do the sellers of it).
    https://au.pinterest.com/pin/230176230932376565/
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Here is the best complete pic of it i found on the internet. Still no idea of what it is (but neither do the sellers of it).
    https://au.pinterest.com/pin/230176230932376565/
    Good sleuthing!