Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: List Of Upcoming Toys Found On Hasbro's Site. Fan's Dreams Are True!

It would seem to safe to assume that "Hardhead" would just be the previously slated Warpath repaint with new head.

I would be cautious about the "30th" leader class Megatron and Jetfire - if they're under the platinum line it could just be fancy repaints of the ROTF toys...

hmmm so those Dinobots are movie toys are they? hmmmm wonder what would they look like?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Great news.

Generations will be the line to go for in 2014 for collectors. Leader Megatron and Jetfire are probably AoE as well to go with the Leader Prime at NYCC

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Great news.

Generations will be the line to go for in 2014 for collectors. Leader Megatron and Jetfire are probably AoE as well to go with the Leader Prime at NYCC
    I heard that the 30th stuff is going to be wrapped up before AOE comes out. Between that and the fact Jetfire has been dead since ROTF I doubt Jetfire will be in the movie line unless it's a third release of the ROTF mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Deluxes:

- Tank (???)
    Tank??

(One of the few Machine Men toys I had Thought he was cool at the time but his transformation is literally fold in half.... )

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I heard that the 30th stuff is going to be wrapped up before AOE comes out. Between that and the fact Jetfire has been dead since ROTF I doubt Jetfire will be in the movie line unless it's a third release of the ROTF mold.
    I assume these are not the "30 toys" stuff (though they will still have the 30th anniversary logo on the packaging). They are regular Generations stuff, which will include figures based on AoE.

For example, THIS is a Generations leader.

I want my pink car Arcee!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I miss the days when you'd buy a new Transformer and inside would be a piece of paper with the names and pictures of all the toys that were coming out that year.
    ^ Agree with this 1000% (while we're on the subject, bring back tech spec decoders as well )
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    I assume these are not the "30 toys" stuff (though they will still have the 30th anniversary logo on the packaging). They are regular Generations stuff, which will include figures based on AoE.

For example, THIS is a Generations leader.
    okay, I wanted the weapons from that figure when I first saw the press release photos (not the figure itself), seeing a toy pic, unphotoshopped pic of it.... meh.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I want my pink car Arcee!!

^ Agree with this 1000% (while we're on the subject, bring back tech spec decoders as well )
    Bring back well written tech specs! Back in the day when Transformers had quirks and flaws and tech spec bios weren't just all about telling us how awesome or kick-butt everyone is.

There seems to be a distinct lack of Decepticon listings relating to Expolsions #4. Dinobots to be "ebil" and need to be turned gooderer?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)