Page 53 of 120 FirstFirst ... 334348495051525354555657586373 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Mind blown
    Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Something similar behind MP Ultra Magnus's face too.
    More like MP1 Convoy/Optimus Prime (and MP2 Ultra Magnus), as both require the faceplate to be unscrewed, whereas MP22's is more like Bumblebee's in that it can just be removed by hand (and more easily than Bumblebee's as UM's head is larger). I took my MP22 shopping at Ikea today, and one staff member came up to have a look at MP22. I easily removed the face to show him the inner head and how the faceplate can be changed.

Only just noticed that Windblade's scabbard pegs into her back. There's a notch just under the edge of the cockpit canopy that it pegs into. Every other picture or review I've seen just has it pegged into her leg or held in hand.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

On gen arcee there is square slot behind her belly when you transform her to car mode, the smaller pistol pegs into it and you can peg her hands to either side of the pistol. It isn't in the instructions but it gives her clearance to roll

I love little references like that

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I knew about the Skyfire-->Jetfire thing, although they had previously done it before w/ Animated and ROTF Jetfire, but I must admit that I didn't know about Sky Byte! I guess that the Anglophone names have become increasingly popular in Japan since the 07 movie, and they're now more heavily targeting kids and newer fans who aren't familiar with the original 80s old school names.

Even with Masterpiece... despite trying to consistently use all the original Japanese names, the word "Autobot" (instead of "Cybertron") managed to creep into MP-13 Condor's tech specs!
    Just when i tought MP LINE are strict to old school Japanese terms

Nice. Still not parting with my dough for a purple Whirl

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Has anyone noticed the minicon ports on Ultra Magnus? Ok so they aren't minicon ports, but you could one on it if you please
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

This is only a preference and quite obvious but I see A LOT of pics with Ultra Magnus's shin guards placed like the left one below.. but by moving the white ramp past it's small stopper (for trailer mode) the shin will look less gappy (right side).

"I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

So, in today's episode of "man, I was a STUPID kid..."
    Until today I never realised that the thrusters on the bottom of Armada Jetfire's feet could be folded down so he can stand flat.
    Looking at them I have absolutely no idea HOW I never noticed this, it's pretty obvious they rotate.
    Now my Jetfire can actually stand flat on my shelf instead of being awkwardly drunken/ bow-legged. I may need to dig up my old Prime so I can combine them and actually have it STAND xD