Thread: Why don't any 3P dinobots or megatrons scale with Toyworld Orion?

Default Why don't any 3P dinobots or megatrons scale with Toyworld Orion?

UGH. It's so frustrating. For me, Orion scales perfectly with my official CHUUGs, including the new leader Jetfire, but all the CHUUG style Dinobots are at most, the same height as Orion and all Megatrons are shorter than him... NOT EVEN TOYWORLD SCALE THEIR FIGURES WITH IT... T.T

Am I alone in thinking this, or anyone agree? It'd be nice to know I'm not the only fussy one.

Your not alone, but the same argument could be applied to almost every CHUG toy, Hegemon Scales well with the other Chug Decepticons, but all the Decepticons scale poorly with most of the CHUG Autobots, eh compare the Classics Decpticon jets to the Autobot cars and so on. So scale for TF collectors is an endless can of worms.

For the record the Megatron thing bugs me a little, but not so much the Dinobots as we have yet to have any confirmation that IDW Prime is smaller than the Dino, and I've never had a problem with Prime and the Dino's being the same height as that's how they were in the original Marvel comics.