Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 8898103104105106107108109110111112113118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1234

Thread: The New Transformers Trivia Game Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Q: Which Decepticon once executed an Autobot informant?

Bonus Q: Who secretly witnessed this execution?
    Megatron killed Warmonger in TFUK#226. From the bonus question, I'm assuming you mean Shrapnel though, and I think Roadbuster was the witness (during Target: 2006).

What do the G1 characters Megatron, Starscream, Galvatron, Scourge, Thunderwing, Dead End and Wildrider have in common?

What? They’re all Decepticons. Oh. Okay then...

What do the G1 characters Megatron, Starscream, Galvatron, Scourge, Thunderwing, Dead End, Wildrider and Bumblebee have in common?

at one point they've all held the matrix ?

i think its right

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    at one point they've all held the matrix ?

i think its right
    Good work, Roller - your turn.

The Maximal Switchblade is a member of which team?

once again people avoid a question posted by Roller

Q: Who Am I?

Born in Montreal, Quebec in 1944 I graduated from Regiopolis College in Kingston Ontario and was a member of the first graduating class of the National Theatre School of Canada in 1963. My early professional years saw me working as a radio announcer/DJ in Montreal's CKGM and as a character on a local children's television show. I also had small cameo walk-in roles on the Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour. By the 1980s I was working in the United States on various television shows including My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, Ghostbusters (Filmation), The Smurfs, Dungeons & Dragons, Snorks, The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry Kids Show, DuckTales, Winnie The Pooh, Dino-Riders Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Challenge of the Go-Bots, Rude Dog and the Dweebs, Rainbow Brite, The Biskitts, Robotix, Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Saber Rider and the Star Sherriffs, The Little Engine That Could, Voltron: Defender of the Universe, The Jetsons, Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light, The Transformers and more. I also had voice roles in the movie "Gremlins" and the 2008 Knight Rider series. I have often lent my well-known basso voice for movie trailers and commercials.

Professionally I was influenced by John Wayne but personally I drew inspiration from my older brother Larry, who served as a captain in the Marine Corps during the Vietnam War. A recipient of a Purple Heart and Bronze Star, I was inspired by Larry's approach to serious situations in an always calm and controlled yet authoritative manner. My impersonations of my brother led me to later create the voice that I would become most well-known for in Transformers. After the cancellation of the G1 cartoon, I was later asked to reprise my role for another Transformers animated series, but I declined based on a conflict of interest between American and Canadian voice actor unions, as a result I have chosen not to do voice-acting work in my native Canada in an effort to keep more jobs in the United States. I have since reprised that role now working in the United States.

I have three children including a son who is a stunt actor. Sharing the same name with a late Australian water scientist and with a surname of Scottish descent, I am... ?

Considering how big a loss the man whose name he shares was to the Water Industry, I'd have to say it's Mr. Peter Cullen.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)