Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conan Ummm I Mean Vikor He-man Of The North ?

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I quite like the idea of MOTUC including these "concept art" figures... kinda reminds me of the McQuarrie Series Star Wars had a couple of years ago...

I hope they make one of the "concept" Skeletors too eventually.

The first link could easily be mistaken for Conan. It is clear that although early He-Man may not have been intended to be Conan, that it was heavily influenced by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    He-Ro

He's not He-man's Son

Aaah so that's who He-ro is.... but then does that mean he got killed in battle - "heroic death" it says in the figure info. That sword is cursed I tells yah!! evryone it is passed on DIES! - heroic death my ass, it's still death prolly getting spiked by spears or flanked by arrows or something, worse eaten by snakemen
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I was about to say that I don't recognize Vikor from any of the canon... its cool though but I think I won't get him. LOL

Cant wait for Vikor he looks awesome!

I've been doing some looking around and "Vikor" looks exactly like Frank Frazetta's version of Conan! I'm halfway tempted to run screaming through streets yelling "Vikor is Conan! Open your eyes people!!"

And on another note, if Mattel is so Gung-Ho for their Proto-He-men, Who else is wanting an MOTUC Blackstar?

I would like to see mattel make motuc updates of the knock off lines, like this guy
    http://www.poeghostal.com/2009/06/meet-gecko.html:) there are heaps of ofther cool knock offs that would look great in motuc.

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    I would like to see mattel make motuc updates of the knock off lines, like this guy
    http://www.poeghostal.com/2009/06/meet-gecko.html:) there are heaps of ofther cool knock offs that would look great in motuc.
    Apparently not all of these figures are Knock Offs. For example Argentina's Fuerza T which is composed of characters with mismatched parts from the MOTU line are not KOs at all.

Mattel seems to have been just as shortsighted as Hasbro on the future of the line and decided to sell off the original MOTU molds once their production runs were over. In the case of Fuerza T, an Argentinian toy company bought the molds and created it's own unique and perfectly legit line of action figures using MOTU molds.

Your right about Fuerza T i love those mix and match parts and colour combos they did,from what i remember mattel had to buy all the original motu toys off ebay to make new molds for the reissue line a while back.

Great news for us MOTUC fans, Vikor's ankles have been changed to remove the unsightly holes, and fix the floppy problems!

Hopefully that means all future releases will be better too! Full first look on Action Figure Pics

Looking ahead, I wonder if they can do this to the other joints as well, cause that would surely be awesome!