Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: WeiJiang's Oversized Evasion Prime

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

they are just throwing in different colours now....

The rusty one make sense so is the battle damage. Namesis? ur nah.....that didn't happen.

This is still my highest quality tf toy I gotten this year.

Throwing in different colours? You do realise that it's status quo for Optimus Prime to receive a Nemesis version? Especially since the official Evasion Prime had an Nemesis version, in fact it's right behind Classics Prime for most redecos.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Throwing in different colours? You do realise that it's status quo for Optimus Prime to receive a Nemesis version? Especially since the official Evasion Prime had an Nemesis version, in fact it's right behind Classics Prime for most redecos.
    Whatever makes you happy mate, I am not throwing money for a nemesis version.

I've just seen on TFW2005 that Wei Jiang are doing an OS TLK voyager Megatron to go along with M-01 Evasion Prime. Pre-orders are up on TF-Direct.

It's so funny watching some people make snide/derogatory remarks about "dirty bootlegs" etc. But hey, if you're happy paying top dollar for an inferior quality (official) product, then go for it.

But for me personally I like value for money. And having both MPP10 & OS MP-11 on display, there is no doubt that Wei Jiang and Robot Heroes have that in spades.

Keep the greedy corporations honest...

I bought the Nemesis coloured variant at Nexus for $85 new this weekend just gone.

Dollar for dollar I think it has to be the nicest Transformer I own. Diecast, rubber tyres, complex but accessible engineering, plenty of accessories and great paint.

For cheaper than the standard RRP or a Leader Class figure in 2017, colour me extremely impressed.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I bought the Nemesis coloured variant at Nexus for $85 new this weekend just gone.

Dollar for dollar I think it has to be the nicest Transformer I own. Diecast, rubber tyres, complex but accessible engineering, plenty of accessories and great paint.

For cheaper than the standard RRP or a Leader Class figure in 2017, colour me extremely impressed.
    Christ! What a bargain!