Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Toyfair Australia photos

Thanks for the photos Griffin, can't wait till some of the toys like Bulkhead Prime get here!

Having seen Generations Shockwave IRL, what are your thoughts griffin?
    It felt very small, but looked nice up close, with the only real kibble being the big eff'n gun he holds onto. Optimus had a very loose head/shoulder joint (the head section folds forward into the cavity on top of the chest, but would keep folding in when trying to pose the arms). Jazz was the best of the three, IMO. The colours, detailing, solid vehicle mode (a bit of a shell though), and simplicity of the transformation (not too simple)... very nice. Tinyjazz will be very happy I think.

A few more non-TFs pics while I'm waiting at the airport.

For a "Trade show" that isn't for the general public or kids, there are always a lot of character costumes walking around...

This is a better shot of the spot at the Hasbro exhibit for people to have their photo taken as if they were an (honorary Avenger) action figure.

So I had to have a go of course.
    A priceless, limited edition figure, slightly used...

"YOU'RE A TOY, T. O. Y. TOY!"

kind of the opposite, but cool idea for a photo opp.
    This super limited edition avenger doesn't seem to have much in the way of accessories either.

maybe there's a 3rd party add on.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Someone was mentioning that the actual figures to the Bot Shots Ultimate Battle 4-pack were not shown at US Toyfair. I remember they had filled packaging on display, but may have been cardboard stand-ins.
    So I went back to my original photos and uploaded a bigger version of that photo, for those wanting to see what the actual colours are of those redecos.

Awesome write-up and photos Griffin, much appreciated dude - It was quite interesting to see the news go global and the various opinions that arose (As well as the mis-atribution of where the article originated ); Optimus Maximus has me really intrigued even though I really wish they had gone with another character to pay homage to, who knows what the future holds though eh?

Thanks for the photos!

Great photos. Bulkhead looks pretty nice as does the rest of the voyager and deluxe class Prime RIDs. And Generations 2012 is looking good, I'm really looking forward to Jazz. Shockwave I'm a bit unsure on and Optimus is looking worse every time I see him.

Spiderman "Jumpstarters" (exactly the same concept and design - pull back and they jump up to transfom).
    You didn't mention that they are made with "Transformers" technology

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    You didn't mention that they are made with "Transformers" technology
    Disclaimer: Transformers technology remains unchanged since nineteen eighty-five.

I didn't see that on the packaging. It would have been worth mentioning too.
    Don't know if that makes it worthy of being included within the TFs universe like the Crossovers though.