Page 687 of 870 FirstFirst ... 667677682683684685686687688689690691692697707 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Figtree has 2 each of TR Brawn and Roadburn, 1 each TLK DLXs, some of the armour knight things and 2 boxes of the TLK Tiny Turbos

TLK stock is on the paperwork for tomorrows load at Big W Warringah Mall. Hopefully my team put it on show (and it scans)
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

New wave of RiD Warriors AND Legions hit Big W Jesmond. 20 each. BUT they weren't scanning. Apparently had trouble earlier in the day, overheard the lady saying she was taking them off the shelf. Scored me a Soundwave though~

Kmart Waratah also had the Brawn/Roadburn out. Minus the Brawn lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    New wave of RiD Warriors AND Legions hit Big W Jesmond. 20 each. BUT they weren't scanning. Apparently had trouble earlier in the day, overheard the lady saying she was taking them off the shelf. Scored me a Soundwave though~

Ha I was there earlier, resisted the urge to impulse buy a couple figs

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post

Similar thing happened at Bankstown, nabbed a soundwave too

Was only really looking for RiD warriors so I wasnt paying a lot of attention but here's sightings for Macarthur Square.

BigW: 5 TR Alpha Trion. 9 TR Astrotrain. some wave 3 Titan Masters. A few TR Breakaway. some RiD legions, I saw Blurr and Starscream. No RiD warriors yet or they were pulled. One lonely CW First Aid as well if anyone needs him.

Target: 3 CW (leader) Skywarps. 5 TR Twinferno. a TR Hotrod. wave 2 Titan Masters. RiD legions, I saw multiples of Optimus, Grimlock, Springload and Starscream. A number of TR Kickbacks, Gnaws and Bumblebees. One RiD warrior Power Surge Optimus Prime and one Quillfire in the Mini-Con Weaponizers packaging. I took Scorponok and the second Power Surge Optimus Prime, there was also a Windblade (maskless ) last time I was there but someone must have beat me to it as it was gone, grr

Also sorry, there were some movie figures at each store but I have no real interest in them so I took no note of what little there was.

Westfield Miranda - Big W - Has Legends Brawn and Roadburn (only 1 left each) together with some Legend Bumblebees, some random Titan Masters and a couple Alpha Trions.

Kmart Figtree:

2 cases of Wave 3 TR Voyagers, otherwise same as before

TRU Shellharbour:

TLK Voyagers, heaps of the DLXs, Tiny Tubros, Armour Knight, Legion, One step stuff
    Lots of TR Sixshot, and 1 case of TR Wave 3 Voyagers. A bit of RiD early 2017 stuff

Myer:
    Nothing new (unless you still want the CW Deathsarus thing)

Target Miranda:

A Shuffler! A Shuffler! My kingdom for a Shuffler!