Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1525303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Metal Thunder.

new album as far as i know

Kinda annoying Bill Ward isn't part of the setup. May never know the whole exact story (no doubt Sharon Osbourne played her usual ridiculous part) but I wish the wise heads of Tony and Geezer could of done more to make sure he was in. The tour/album will of course be a success as this could be the last time to see any linup of Black Sabbath, but to get that close to having the original lineup.....and then not having it...lame.

I'll probably go though.

I am sick of hearing it's always Sharons fault. There is more to it than that I reckon, and unless it all comes to light, there is no way to know for sure.

All in all I cannot wait. Would still be more awesome if Bill was there though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I am sick of hearing it's always Sharons fault. There is more to it than that I reckon, and unless it all comes to light, there is no way to know for sure.

All in all I cannot wait. Would still be more awesome if Bill was there though.
    Yes, I know there's no way to know for absolute sure, hence why I specifically also mention Tony and Geezer. I'm also not one that cares much about behind the scenes stuff, but given the amount of things it's known she's been responsible for doing to bands/musicians, not to mention the stuff she's openly gloated about doing, of course people are going to think she's played some role in Bill's absence, I think it's naive to think she hasn't.
    As a generalisation, Sharon Osbourne can get f*****.

Anyway, in other news, caught At The Gates in Sydney last week, excellent show.

All I'm hoping for is a tour next year by Gojira in support of their new album 'L’Enfant Sauvage'. Didn't get to catch them at their solo gig this year and also missed their set at Soundwave (got there late because of my friend). I can then die happy
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Thumbs up thankyou

Sorry this isn't a reply, but I've been a long time metalhead and transformer fan in australia . I only recently found this site , its great to find a place to `belong`. Oh and Dethklok rule!

Quote Originally Posted by autocon88 View Post
    Sorry this isn't a reply, but I've been a long time metalhead and transformer fan in australia . I only recently found this site , its great to find a place to `belong`. Oh and Dethklok rule!
    Sweet! - Glad you found us dude & I agree, Dethklok does rule!

With many thanks to 1AZRAEL1, I will be seeing 1 of only 2 Bands I simply have to see live before I cark-it - BLACK SABBATH BITCHES!!! is right Fatbot!

@1AZRAEL1: I too get tired of the immediate blaming of Sharon Osbourne for everything ; no one (Including Sharon) will ever claim her to be a saint, but to suggest that people believing in her innocence in this current Bill Ward issue are being naive is utterly ridiculous especially in the face of a complete lack of credible evidence.

Sharon Osbourne is guilty of many things, but in this instance it is yet to be proven.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    BLACK SABBATH will embark on an Australian tour next April. Confirmed dates are as follows:

• Apr. 25 - Entertainment Centre, Brisbane
    • Apr. 27 - Allphones Arena, Sydney
    • May 01 - Rod Laver, Melbourne
    • May 04 - Perth Arena, Perth

General public tickets go on sale midday Thursday, November 8 and an exclusive presale will be available to Live Nation members from 9 a.m. Friday, November 2 until 5 p.m. Monday.

F*** Yeah! \m/
    Hmmm do I go?

Quote Originally Posted by autocon88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Hmmm do I go?
    Any relation?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    All I'm hoping for is a tour next year by Gojira in support of their new album 'L’Enfant Sauvage'. Didn't get to catch them at their solo gig this year and also missed their set at Soundwave (got there late because of my friend). I can then die happy
    Dude you serious you missed them this year? I saw both their set at Soundwave & their side show and OMG one of the best bands I have ever seen they blew me away