Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Best Op shop/antique store tf find

Wow that is awesome, great to see!

went into a mitre 10 / toy shop in '98 and got a classic G1 sludge and silverbolt MIB from 1990 sitting on the shelf

My Dad and I visit several op shops once a week and I've rarely if ever seen anything Transformers related if they are there it's usually the really bad stuff no one wants anyway. Like that arm blaster trailer or the kreo stuff that shelf warms in the regular shops. But I'm optimistic I will hit a jackpot one day as I have found other treasures in op shops like this week I scored a complete copy of the hero quest board game (20yrs old) for $4. Now if I can find something like that surely I could find an awesome Transformer someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevac View Post
    My Dad and I visit several op shops once a week and I've rarely if ever seen anything Transformers related if they are there it's usually the really bad stuff no one wants anyway. Like that arm blaster trailer or the kreo stuff that shelf warms in the regular shops. But I'm optimistic I will hit a jackpot one day as I have found other treasures in op shops like this week I scored a complete copy of the hero quest board game (20yrs old) for $4. Now if I can find something like that surely I could find an awesome Transformer someday.
    thats is a good find wish i never gave my one away