Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Classics 2.0/Universe Comments thread

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Opened Acid Storm. Legs are a bit loose in the socket. The green looks great but the blue doesn't contrast well with it. Should have been all green.

Onslaught's shield loose to fit onto his arm anyone?

There's an extra click for the back hole. Are you talking more about the pin? I've had two Onslaughts. One's shield sucked, one was better. Also, one mold was seemingly better at holding either in than the others, so discrepancies galore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Opened Acid Storm. Legs are a bit loose in the socket. The green looks great but the blue doesn't contrast well with it. Should have been all green.
    well, you can ask albie to paint it all green *hehe*

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    There's an extra click for the back hole. Are you talking more about the pin? I've had two Onslaughts. One's shield sucked, one was better. Also, one mold was seemingly better at holding either in than the others, so discrepancies galore.
    Thanks I see what you mean, doesn't help that much but at least its more stable won't fall with a knock of my desk :d

You need to get the small peg on the shield into the hole on his wrist, and push the flip-out peg on his arm though the rectangular hole in the shield. Holds very well on my Onslaught.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    well, you can ask albie to paint it all green *hehe*
    Actually this one is going to be a nice lavender colour.

Default Universe 2.0 Impressions thread

Cliffjumper and Hound look decent and Inferno looks really nice!

(I still wish he had a ladder though)

What the hell's up with Thundercracker?! Are they trying to emulate his horrific Action Master colours?? (all it needs is a splash of pink)

Black Megatron... looks interesting, but I have no interest in picking up a recoloured Leader Class just for the sake of it. Seems like a variant just for its own sake... maybe if they called it "Megaplex"... meh, I still wouldn't get it.

Cheetor: this toy looks like fail in both modes... not enthused.

Cyclonus: MY EYES!!

...hopefully Henkei will make a gooder version. :/

Starscream: Yeah... it's nice, but I don't think it's nice enough to make me want to rush out and replace my Classics with it. Still, I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't have the mould. Why are the sides of the head white? (a half-@$$ homage to Pretender & Action Master Starscream??)

Vector Prime: He's the colour of poo! Arise, Scattor Prime!

I really don't see the point of Cheetor. It doesn't appear to be making use of _better_ technology, nor improving on show accuracy.

For the sake of comparison... while there's lot of angst about the end result re Cyclonus, it's pretty obvious that he'll be far more poseable than the G1 version. You can question the end result, but not the purpose.

From the pics I've seen, Dinobot falls into a similar category as Cheetor. Yes, the original toy has some annoying flaws, but the new one looks to be just as flawed.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

erm Ive seen the photshopped pics of Cyclonus, Hound, Inferno but got any pics/link of Thundercracker, and Hotshot? or are they still using the same molds for these two? Just a variance in color scheme, still would like to see pics.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]