Released here - June 2017
Approximate Retail Price - $40
Approximate Size – 13cm
Alt-mode – Supposedly a robotic dragon
Main Features/Gimmicks – Overpriced
Main Colour – Bronze, grey
Main Accessories – Pathetic sword

DRAGON MODE

Crap. Just utter, ridiculous crap. It's basically just the robot strung out with a dragon head and tail sticking out from either end, wing-a-lings and bestial legs. But there are gaps all over the body and things just sit loosely without really locking into place. Trogdor the Burninator is a better freaking dragon than this rubbish excuse for an alt mode. Okay, the way that the legs split apart to form either end of the dragon is neat, but it doesn't make up for the rest of the flaws on this mode. I kid you not, but I prefer Injector's alt mode over this. This is one of the most disappointing alt modes I've seen since Animorphs. This is as much as I can say about this mode without swearing, so let's move on.

ROBOT MODE

Average. Not bad, but not great. Just really average. The sculpting is nice - I like the "Paladin armour" aesthetic. The face is just ugly, which is screen accurate - he's meant to be decrepit. The sword is sculpted to make the blade appear thoroughly weathered. 13 points of articulation. This mode suffers from the current movie aesthetic which insists on having no alt mode kibble in robot mode, so as a result much of the dragon parts rest on his back, most noticeably the wings and forelegs. But to be fair, it's really the best they could've done with toy at this size.

OVERALL

Avoid! It is certainly not worth shelling out forty bucks for such an underwhelming figure representing a "Hi-then-die" character who appears for only a few seconds in the film. I managed to get mine for $24 and I still feel ripped off.