Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys and other 1/6 scale figures!

I got the medicom PBM kamen rider decade.

and now thinking of ordering the medicom hush batman.

in terms of back tracking, it'd be HT burton batman and nolan dark knight. and they're already at ridiculous prices

you guys are hard core owning those batmobiles lol

im already trying to sell of my transformers as space is one of the issues. still trying to spend less on toys....

is there a proven sickness for toy addiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Incidentally the lights in the camo tumbler look great. What an effect
    I had the black and now have the Camo, both so brilliant!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

89 batmobile was a ridiculous purchase for me! An involuntary response that occurred without my control on seeing the listing for it

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    89 batmobile was a ridiculous purchase for me! An involuntary response that occurred without my control on seeing the listing for it
    I think that happened to me as well with most of my purchases lately!!
    it must be a new disease !!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    if you have the time ...would love to see the pic of them.... I really want the Deunan !!
    I don't have a very good camera yet (looking at a Nikon D5200...). These were taken with an old RAZR camera a few years ago for someone else that requested some comparison pics. Hot Toys Terius not pictured, as he shouldn't ever have been....

1. Hot Toys with WAVE and Hot Toys coin figures.
    2. Deunan showing the problem with the rubber suit streching unrealistically
    3. As above kneeling
    4. Comparison with Hot Toys and the WAVE 1/10 figures.

Which brings us to where we are today...

Cool... thanks tober.... the pair of them look good together .... it always been a problem with the rubber suit , and all the figure can't do the kneel properly anyways.... got catwomen and she can't do pose like that ...

The recently announced Battle Damaged T-800 (from The Terminator) looks awesome, and will go nicely with my older T2 T-800 and T1 T-800. I love the first Terminator movie and have been looking forward to a black jacket-Terminator from the first film for some time now (well, forgetting about the really old version Hot Toys did).

Also, The Joker: Mime Version from Batman (1989) arrived. Goddamn does it look great.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    The recently announced Battle Damaged T-800 (from The Terminator) looks awesome, and will go nicely with my older T2 T-800 and T1 T-800. I love the first Terminator movie and have been looking forward to a black jacket-Terminator from the first film for some time now (well, forgetting about the really old version Hot Toys did).

Also, The Joker: Mime Version from Batman (1989) arrived. Goddamn does it look great.
    Don't tempt me....

Batman DX9 came today
    I just love the stand with the led lights ... and he looks so good.. with the deferent face swap ..and you can move his eyes!!!
    the only thing that is a let down is that his rubber suit restrict his posing as it tend to push the joint back into the same position

Eyes Looking to the right ...!!!

found a new batmobile.?

This finally came today..... I always love underworld and kate beckinsale is just gorgeous ... so since I got into hottoys figure I wanted a underworld selene figure .... I did my research to try and get a nice looking one as there was a few releases but doesn't do her justice... finally decided t get a kumik one because the head sculpt is perfect ....her accessories and trench coat are very poor but I order her outfit from another company that is still coming ....
    had to trim her hair abit also ...