Thread: ComiXology IDW sale

Default ComiXology IDW sale

Ahead of the end of the universe, there’s a big sale on IDW G1 Transformers comics on ComiXology.

Note that the collected editions often are slightly cheaper than buying the individual issues (were for the ROM series I just bought)

Check out the deals here: https://www.comixology.com/Transformers-Sale/page/18318

I never did figure out how to transfer all the tf app or IDW app purchases onto comixology (I’m one of those people who hate having to make new logins and link them, I am awful at remembering them all!) that I haven’t bothered buying anything digital for nearly five years!

Maybe it’s time to get a comixology login and read some of the prime stuff properly instead of from shady sites and give some support to what barber has done with his retcon work...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I did it so long ago I forget the process, but there should be some guides online. You may need to also link to an Amazon account...

I did that so I could buy Marvel books cheap through the Amazon Kindle store and read them on the ComiXology app, and now only log in to ComiXology via Amazon.