Page 247 of 515 FirstFirst ... 227237242243244245246247248249250251252257267 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Garden City Kmart also had new cartoon boxsets for RID and Rescue Bots.

Complete season one of Rescue Bots (all 5 volumes - not just 4 like in the JB Hifi boxset) - $13! Yes... $13. Cheaper than a single full-priced volume. It would cost $50-100 to buy the five individual volumes, but right now in Kmart, you can get it all for just $13.
    (there were two shelf tags for these with the same product details and barcode, but one had $16 on it - the box scans up for $13 though, but even $16 is amazingly cheap)

Collectors moneybox tin Rescue Bots (first 4 volumes - like the JB Hifi boxset) - $20.
    That's $4 more than the JB 4-volume boxset, but these ones come in a very nice looking metal moneybox tin.

Complete Season One of Robots In Disguise with bonus Pop Vinyl Optimus - $49.
    The JB Hifi "exclusive" boxset has no bonus items and it was $49 as well.

Kmart certainly got some great deals from Beyond Entertainment on these.
    At least it should boost sales enough to see every episode of RID & RB released for us to collect (hopefully).

That RID set looks nice. I hate those Pop Vinyl things in general but that's one that I do like (and I'm a sucker for any sort of free toy).

I didn't see that at KMart Rocky today, but they had the newest wave of RID Warriors, CW Prowl, and CW Ironhide. It's the first time I've seen Prowl and he did look good... but probably not good enough for me to blow the money on.

Garden City Myer has stock of W4 Deluxes and both Hotspot and Cyclonus.

Anyone looking to buy this Megatron toy at Garden City ToysRUs, ask the staff first if you can open it to see if the missile is inside, as it looks to be a returned toy and the missile is not visible or in the launcher.
    If you don't care about the missile, ask if it can be discounted if the missile is definitely not inside.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The Reject Shop in Brisbane CBD HAD Leader Jetfire for $20.

They had 4, as soon as I grabbed one (hidden away on a top shelf), another guy asked where I found it and grabbed the last 3...so guess I was lucky.

Found this guy by chance so don't know if it is widely known that The Reject Shop has him for this price, but maybe other store locations might have stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    The Reject Shop in Brisbane CBD HAD Leader Jetfire for $20.

They had 4, as soon as I grabbed one (hidden away on a top shelf), another guy asked where I found it and grabbed the last 3...so guess I was lucky.

Found this guy by chance so don't know if it is widely known that The Reject Shop has him for this price, but maybe other store locations might have stock?
    That's a sweet deal! as soon as I read your post I went straight to a Reject shop. Might have to ask as they may not be out on the shelf yet.

I hope the guy that grabbed 3 had a good reason and not a scalper cashing in on that price.

Quote Originally Posted by iscreamonstars View Post
    I hope the guy that grabbed 3 had a good reason and not a scalper cashing in on that price.
    I hope so too as my mind went straight to scalper as well

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    That's a sweet deal! as soon as I read your post I went straight to a Reject shop. Might have to ask as they may not be out on the shelf yet.
    Did you manage to get one?

Well, the CBD reject shop hasn't restocked Jetfire so each store must of been only allocated a few.
    The CBD store DID HAVE much to my delight Later waves movie battlers Vehicon, Junkheap, Galvatron, Black Camaro BB, Snarl, Lockdown etc.

This store now only has left a lot of the wave one power battlers plus one or two snarl, lockdown, grimlock etc. from what I saw after taking my haul

I know they are bay-formers and I didn't initially pick them up because of price but for $9 each, they definitely worth it now IMO

The reject shop also has the large TF4 Movie Grimlock construct bots set for $20

Any one after the later waves of power battlers, it would be worth going around to a few stores to try and pick them up.