Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JP MP Spinout and Arcee in-hand photos

Ozformers member Ravagecat has started posting up photos of Spinout on Instagram, of both modes so far, and next to MP Sideswipe in car mode, showing how similar they are.
    Images have been mirrored here for those who may not be able to see them on Instagram.... which saves me the trouble of hosting all of them myself.

Stickers have been applied, except the red stickers, which the instructions note are for the MP-39 Sunstreaker toy, to make it more accurate to the Gen1 Sunstreaker toy, which had red shoulders and red rear wheel covers.

The three different weapons..

Car in "Sunstreaker" mode.

Everything opened up.

Car in "regular" mode, next to MP Sideswipe.

Damn this looks good. Nice photos, Ravagecat!

Also, I did wish my Sunstreaker came with them red shoulder stickers...

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I'm glad I ordered this one, even though I have the 3P one. This guy looks sweet, will do alongside Cordon too.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Damn this looks good. Nice photos, Ravagecat!

Also, I did wish my Sunstreaker came with them red shoulder stickers...
    Well if you haven't ordered this guy and want my stickers that are for Sunstreaker, I'm happy to let you have them.

The spoiler and black trim really help define the car

I'd like to see a photo of MP Spinout next to MP Tigertrack

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I can do that next month if nobody else does before then.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Silly question I think I know the answer to, but do actual Countach's have the word Countach on their spoiler - or is that toy/model car thing only?

This is close to what I want to see. I if I may put a request in I'd like to see MP Spinout (with his rear-mounted engine exposed) next to MP Sideswipe.

Even though the engine would have been exposed on one, you can see from this picture why Budiansky called the two red Lamborghinis twins when he was coming up with their bios.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Ravagecat has the various "Diaclone" MP Transformers for when he starts doing some comparison photos (I lent him ones that he didn't have, so it should look interesting when he gets to it). Keep checking his instagram page for new photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Silly question I think I know the answer to, but do actual Countach's have the word Countach on their spoiler - or is that toy/model car thing only?

This is close to what I want to see. I if I may put a request in I'd like to see MP Spinout (with his rear-mounted engine exposed) next to MP Sideswipe.

Even though the engine would have been exposed on one, you can see from this picture why Budiansky called the two red Lamborghinis twins when he was coming up with their bios.
    I haven't seen the word Countach on any car photos, so it is probably just a toy/model thing. I would say that it would look stupid on an actual car, but I've seen things written on Asian street-racer/drifter type cars (like Nismo or Subaru).

I will ask Ravagecat to keep an eye on this topic, for any worthy requests (obviously something completely unrelated wouldn't be likely), when he has time.

Seeing them side by side im not liking the windsheild on SS. It looks like someones pulled it down and streched it.

Is SS longer in car mode?