Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: August's Abundance

these arrived today,Starscream courtesy of WIIGII a member, thanks mate totally awesome TF you sent me. and Skywarp from Hong Kong.

and Hursti will be stoked that both his and my Powerdive also arrived today from Hong Kong . So Hursti this is waiting for you....

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Nothing particularly over exciting to see here...

^ f*&^%$ awesome.
    loving the box art on that gift set.

I don't normally keep the boxes, but for him, I think I will make an exception

Nice haul you got going there Azrael.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Nice haul Az! )
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Would powerdive be one of the seekers on earth like jetfire?

Thanks to Autocon. Got these Beasties and enjoying especially Manterror.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Great haul dude! Always good to hear of someone getting their hands on one of their grails. Looks like a good one too!
    Cheers dude , indeed it is & the added benefit too is that this version isn't hindered by the fragility that Hasbro's release is in that most of that version's pegs are made with translucent plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    My latest transformer acquisition

a commision that I got Dan Khanna to do for me, it took awhile but I am so happy with the end result

here is the original linework

*snip*

the finished piece

*snip*

both of them together

*snip*

now i just need to get it framed so I can hang it up somewhere
    OMFG! - That is absolutely stunning Loopy, you're one lucky bugger man, god damn that Motormaster looks cool!

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Gotta a whole lotta love for these figures (although I only have the Tripredecus version). One of the best TF combiners IMHO.
    Nice pick up Hursticon.
    Cheers dude ; I too have Tripredacus & also agree that he's one of the best executed combiners there has been, he's really solid for something that is comprised of some of the most oddest shaped/sized component bots.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    This nice thing just arrived in the mail. MMmmmm new head

*snip*
    That combination of Head, Base-Mold & Colour scheme has me really tempted TBH; Congrats on obtaining him dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    I got the MISB Transmetal Cheetor for a real steal. When it occurred to me that he's been in plastic for over a decade now I just didn't have the heart to crack him open.
    That is a sweet find dude & in such amazing condition, admittedly I would've likely left him in his packaging too.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    It's been a while:

*snip*
    That's a whole lot of Monocular love right there! ; Congrats dude, some mighty cool acquisitions indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    these arrived today,Starscream courtesy of WIIGII a member, thanks mate totally awesome TF you sent me. and Skywarp from Hong Kong.

*snip*

and Hursti will be stoked that both his and my Powerdive also arrived today from Hong Kong . So Hursti this is waiting for you....

*snip*
    Sweet!!!
    Congrats on picking up the 2 MP Seekers dude, they're the versions of those 2 that I own too & will be very much looking forward to adding their blue comrade to the line-up when TRU Australia get him on shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Nothing particularly over exciting to see here...

*snip*
    Nah... Just a bit of archaic, coloured plastic really huh?
    Bloody nice purchases dude, all 3 are things I'd like to own myself one day but they're way down the list currently, surely you got more pictures than just that one man?

Doubledealer is no 'squirt' of a figure but damn does he look puny compared to Victory Leo & Star Saber!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks to Autocon. Got these Beasties and enjoying especially Manterror.

*snip*
    Oh yeah! - Nice additions Liege, BW love FTW!

Earlier in the week I received Beast Wars (Mutant) - Razor Claw from Autocon & Today I received Transformers: RegenerationOne #2 courtesy of Sharky.
    (Pics will come later this weekend I imagine )

A bunch of RTS items arrived today - big thanks to M-bot for the hook up and the hard work it took to acquire all of these!

along with some awesome artwork on the box by the sender - curse the post office that stuck the customs form right in the middle!
    (excuse the bad lighting!)