Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Sightings

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Damn scalpers! Not letting them know where my MP-04 is!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    But aren't all you Perth guys "locals"? (Perth can't be that big... )

There can't be that many Targets in Perth...
    Well it seems a little convenient that each store that has been reported on this site has been stripped clean here in Perth

wowww....i think you guys should start your own Perth Sightings Group so that everything's private there for you guys to share the location to those whom you know and trust. Others can just PM you for location

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    wowww....i think you guys should start your own Perth Sightings Group so that everything's private there for you guys to share the location to those whom you know and trust. Others can just PM you for location
    I'm going to pay my lay by today at Burwood Westfield, anyone interested ?? the last time I was there I saw at least 6 MP 04 (thats was friday last week)
    I can lay by one for you guys ( sydney people only) Message me before noon today

8 MP-04s at a Sydney Target. PM for location if you're interested.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Well it seems a little convenient that each store that has been reported on this site has been stripped clean here in Perth
    Oooh. Love a good conspiracy theory. Isn't it more likely that one person decided to clear out every store in Perth, rather than secretly hiding and lurking on the board just in case someone happened to report a sighting?

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Oooh. Love a good conspiracy theory. Isn't it more likely that one person decided to clear out every store in Perth, rather than secretly hiding and lurking on the board just in case someone happened to report a sighting?
    Why run around wasting petrol when other people are doing that for you, you'd be surprised but it does happen and yes it may just be a coincedence. 2 people gave me a heads up today where they have spotted some more, Kyle put an MP on lay-by for me and llamatron let me know where there was some more so I'm a happy camper at the moment. thank you to both of themfor helping out.
    Last edited by 1orion2many; 15th July 2008 at 06:22 PM.

cos whoever runs first gets the cheese

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

& the Movie Concept Camaro Bumblebee Scalpers have come out of the shadows...

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Why run around wasting petrol when other people are doing that for you, you'd be surprised but it does happen and yes it may just be a coincedence. 2 people gave me a heads up today where they have spotted some more, Kyle put an MP on lay-by for me and llamatron let me know where there was some more so I'm a happy camper at the moment. thank you to both of themfor helping out.
    Very glad I could help.