Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Is $190 too much to pay for a MISB TFC Blitzwing?
    That sounds too expensive dude (but i don't know the market price nowadays). Personally, I'd expect to pay around the honud price for a TFC blitzwing. These are two of the less rare TFCs after all....

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Very much and thats the reason why I dont have that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    That sounds too expensive dude (but i don't know the market price nowadays). Personally, I'd expect to pay around the honud price for a TFC blitzwing. These are two of the less rare TFCs after all....
    Hmm, so I should pass on it then?

They don't pop up for sale very often and most of the one's that I have seen seem to be around that price point.

Quite frankly though, I think $150 is the maximum that I would be willing to pay for one, but am still considering it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    VP, i am so, so, SOOOOOO sure I found a Blitzwing for 110 BIN on ebay just the other day. Cant remember if it was MIB or MISB. I'll see if I can find it again
    Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    hmmm nevermind. stickers are applied, missiles detached from tree etc. not your thing...

oh well...
    Thanks for looking out for me anyways

Device Label Ravage on ebay for $108 shipped, tempting since this is the first time i've seen one in 5-7 months on ebay from an Asian seller (Malaysia)

so whats how much was the original RRP?
    Whats its current market price?
    and what would someone who does not have USB Ravage pay for?

also what is a good price to pay for a complete Beastbox/Squaltalk set (not worried about stickers)???

thanks
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Hmm, so I should pass on it then?

They don't pop up for sale very often and most of the one's that I have seen seem to be around that price point.

Quite frankly though, I think $150 is the maximum that I would be willing to pay for one, but am still considering it though.
    Hmm... it's hard to say. For that price (ie: $190), you could actually get a vintage MIB Blitzwing. Unless prices have jumped drastically over the past years that is.

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Device Label Ravage on ebay for $108 shipped, tempting since this is the first time i've seen one in 5-7 months on ebay from an Asian seller (Malaysia)

so whats how much was the original RRP?
    Whats its current market price?
    and what would someone who does not have USB Ravage pay for?

also what is a good price to pay for a complete Beastbox/Squaltalk set (not worried about stickers)???

thanks
    Device Label Ravage is rare. TBH, I paid about AU$75 for it from Japan and that was about 2 months after its release. These things just evaporated to some heaven we can't access, I don't know. Like I said, I have never again saw DL Ravage at retail across the hundreds of shops I have been to in AU, SG, HK and Japan.

If you are at all a Ravage fan, this is the best version of Ravage to get, hands down. DL Ravage is part of my Classic-verse (I didn't even bother removing the Ravage that came with Hound from its package).

Don't just take it from me, this is what Botch said...

Hmm... it's hard to say. For that price (ie: $190), you could actually get a vintage MIB Blitzwing. Unless prices have jumped drastically over the past years that is.
    I should also have clarified - $190 is inclusive of shipping from the US by the only (expensive) postal option ($42).

So the actual item itself is about $150 - still thinking it over.... decisions, decisions....

Yeah, Device Label Ravage rules. I got a couple at release for $38-40 each shipped.

I should also have clarified - $190 is inclusive of shipping from the US by the only (expensive) postal option ($42).

So the actual item itself is about $150 - still thinking it over.... decisions, decisions....
    True the sale price is $150, but you'd still have to spend $190. You know what, if you really want it, maybe try bargaining. But if you really want it and can't be a$$-ed to wait for another one to turn up and it's affordable (which I think it is for you), just buy it.

If I were you, that's what I'd do. It may qualify as bad advice around here, but hey, that's what I'd do.

(eg: in 2004, I paid US$250 for a MIB US boxed Wreck Gar (unused) because I really really wanted him after watching the movie countless times that month; I know its probably worth half that amount, but hey, I really wanted it and it satisfied me).

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Yeah, Device Label Ravage rules. I got a couple at release for $38-40 each shipped.
    Irony for me was that I wasn't even going to get it in Japan because I thought it was overpriced, but my wife insisted (she knew I liked Ravage). So she just went ahead and bought it and said 'gift for you'.

PS: Jay, you're back!
    Last edited by heroic_decepticon; 1st March 2011 at 01:49 AM. Reason: grammar

True the sale price is $150, but you'd still have to spend $190. You know what, if you really want it, maybe try bargaining. But if you really want it and can't be a$$-ed to wait for another one to turn up and it's affordable (which I think it is for you), just buy it.
    Yeah I have made him a couple of offers and we have settled at $130 + shipping, so I guess I've acquired him for $170.

Truth be told, I was willing to shell up to $350-$400 for an original G1 MISB, the reason why I asked about the pricing of the reissue is that I don't like getting ripped off (but I want this guy so badly, I would probably have paid the asking price anyways )

Now I'm trying to see what else he has so I can combine shipping (another TFC Hound and possibly a TFC Hot Rod is on the list).

What is it worth?

Classics Ratchet
    Henkei Ratchet

In context this is the last Henkei I need for my collection.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated, but Im more inclined for Henkei Ratchet than any other.

Yeah I have made him a couple of offers and we have settled at $130 + shipping, so I guess I've acquired him for $170.

Truth be told, I was willing to shell up to $350-$400 for an original G1 MISB, the reason why I asked about the pricing of the reissue is that I don't like getting ripped off (but I want this guy so badly, I would probably have paid the asking price anyways )

Now I'm trying to see what else he has so I can combine shipping (another TFC Hound and possibly a TFC Hot Rod is on the list).
    Great that you got it! It is a little steep, the price, but hey, you gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    What is it worth?

Classics Ratchet
    Henkei Ratchet

In context this is the last Henkei I need for my collection.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated, but Im more inclined for Henkei Ratchet than any other.
    Go for Henkei Ratchet! (If you know someone that lives in Tokyo, I can point him/her to the shop that has the Henkei Ratchet I saw, I think)