http://www.transformersclub.com/

The new six-month subscription is $282 or $47 a figure, plus TFCC international shipping.

Shipping options are:

Post Office Express Mail International $286.50 ($47.75 per shipment times six)
Post Office Priority Mail International $234.60 ($39.10 times six)
First-Class Mail International Parcel $113.28 ($18.88 times six)

To add Insurance to order is $21.00. Insurance includes delivery confirmation and signature required if available.

Or in other words it is at the very least going to be $400 for five Deluxes and an Ultra (or $70ish for each toy). If you're going to go in with a friend for shipping or want to try being a scalper, it might be more cost efficient to order two or three subscriptions at once.

For this, you will receive:

1. Autobot Strategist: Jackpot (Animated Jazz as AM Jackpot.)
Includes: Photonic Penchaku

2. Autobot Messenger: Circuit (Movie Axor as AM Circuit.)
Includes: Invisibilty Screen Generator

3. Decepticon Scout: Breakdown (The most recent BotCon G2 Breakdown as his G1 incarnation.)
Includes: Concussion Rifle and Vibro-Projection Engine

4. Decepticon Espionage: Slipstream (Prime Starscream as Animated Slipstream.)
Includes: AGP (Alternating Gyro-Power) Nullifiers

5. Decepticon Clone Commander: Scourge (Generations G2 Optimus Prime as RiD Scourge.)
Includes: Sword of Fury

6. Maximal Commander: Ultra Mammoth (Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy as Ultra Magnus.)
Includes: Blue Bolt Cannon, Energy Bolts, Thunderstrike Missiles, and Reconfiguration Matrix

There's no reason to hurry as long as you get in by September the 10th - these toys are made to order.

I'm 99% sure that I'm not going to do it this time, since I only like Circuit and Ultra Mammoth. But it's an interesting new business model.