Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637383940414656 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Thanks for the heads up...

Just ordered Viper as well as RID Warriors Sideswipe and Jazz oh and legends Fixit for good measure.

I was thinking I got Viper from work, but then I remembered, no he was in my POL that arrived the same day I picked up Wave 4 Legends from work.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Maybe we can do a bulk group order in Octanes Group Pre-Orders?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Viper's rare?

I thought that Amazon USA didn't ship toys to AU anymore. Unfortunately there's nothing else that I can find there that I'd want anyway, so postage of the toy on its own wouldn't be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Viper's rare?
    Yes.... but not necessarily in high demand.
    It looks like we missed wave 3 here (its case-mates Warpath and Groove showed up with Wave 4), and Viper looks to only be in Wave 3 because it isn't a major character that is just a redeco.

For me though, if you are getting all the toys who combine, Viper is part of Galvatronus, and is the only toy which has the image of a Galvatronus toy on the packaging (Cyclonus doesn't, and there are no dedicated Deluxes).

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Viper's rare?
    'Rare' as used by ebay sellers to describe a mass release toy.

Appreciate the heads up Griffin. I just picked up Viper, Huffer and Air Raid all for $73 incl. postage. Considering I have been unable to source those individually anywhere I am quite happy

Wave 4 Combiner Legends and Deluxes are now on Amazon, with a release date of August 9th, so they must already have them, but will take a couple days to be ready to ship out to people.
    I was able to cart and check-out the items, so they are all available to Australia.

Legends Rodimus - $10
    Legends Skywarp - $10

Deluxe Mirage - $17
    Deluxe Prowl - $17
    Deluxe Ironhide - $17
    Deluxe Sunstreaker - $17

BBTS also has them listed for August, but with slightly cheaper prices for the Deluxes (50 cents cheaper), the Legends are a lot more expensive ($16), and shipping is generally more expensive. (these six toys and the Rescue Bots High Tide playset only cost me AU$25 postage)

If you want to bump up the order a little with some in-stock items at the same time, these are still in stock at this time, which are Wave 3 Generations...
    GEN Legends Viper - $11
    GEN Legends Groove - currently on sale for US$10
    GEN Voyager Hotspot (for those who just got the limbs locally) - on sale for US$25.
    GEN leader Thundercracker - on sale for US$44

Or other Transformers items, including these recommended items...
    Platinum Edition Blitzwing/Astrotrain - US$70
    Rescue Bots High Tide playset - $30

My browser crashes when I click the hyperlink button, but if you search for Gold Armor Grimlock he is in g1 colours and ships
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!