Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 30th Anniversary figurines - update and details from AUS Toyfair

I think it has already been reported, but wave 2 is available from TRU now.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    I think it has already been reported, but wave 2 is available from TRU now.
    And 4 for $15 in next weeks TRU catalogue.

Are these guys floating around anywhere other than TRU? No TRU here, and I can't find them anywhere

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    And 4 for $15 in next weeks TRU catalogue.
    Bought the lot of Series 2 at TRU today. Is TRU easy to deal with if I ask for a price match based on next week's TRU catalogue?

Someone found them at one of those discount stores, The Warehouse?

You might need to do a search in the Sightings section for "figurines" to see where they have been sighted. (I haven't kept track of their sightings because they aren't from Hasbro)

You can find them in TRU, Big W and The Reject Shop, though I have only seen series 2 at TRU. More often than not, its full of Optimus and Megs with the other figures taken. I am looking for a G1 Starscream myself to complete my lil G1 collection. Hope this helps.

EB Games are selling the blind packs for $5. I bought one to see what the quality is like. Very small IMO as i pictured these to be a bit bigger, no way worth $5. I got movie Sentinel Prime (boring).

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    EB Games are selling the blind packs for $5. I bought one to see what the quality is like. Very small IMO as i pictured these to be a bit bigger, no way worth $5. I got movie Sentinel Prime (boring).
    The G1 ones are 'worth it' but the Prime and Movie ones are ugly as.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    You can find them in TRU, Big W and The Reject Shop, though I have only seen series 2 at TRU. More often than not, its full of Optimus and Megs with the other figures taken. I am looking for a G1 Starscream myself to complete my lil G1 collection. Hope this helps.
    Cool, thanks for that. I'll check out The Reject Shop

I just noticed on the Goldie Marketing site (the license holder of this figurine set), that they have two 15-packs and a complete 30-pack, each with their respective "poster puzzles".

I don't think I noticed them before (that webpage wasn't up when I posted the news article above), but did anyone ever see them in stores here?

It's an Australian company that sold these figurines around the world, so I'm wondering if the big packs didn't even get released here.