Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: Rise of the Dark Spark - Video Game (USA-24/6 - AUS-26/6)

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Go to an ammo clip (light blue, if the same as FOC) and buy it.
    Cheers man! Had no idea how to get some

Just a heads up to any members playing escalation (I'm enjoying the hell out this) add me if you see me on psn

gman_five

I play autobot faction and like obsidian map

Usually on after 10 pm

I am massively disappointed with this game, so much so I have just traded it in for Destiny.

Fall of Cybertron was vastly superior in all aspects. I just wish it was on the Xbox One.

Just a note for anyone that was hoping that the project High Moon Studio's team that made WFC and FOC was an unannounced Transformers game. Turns out the unannounced project they have been working on is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

This does not necessarily mean they will be making a COD game every 3 years like Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Treyarch and therefore are done with Transformers. AW for the old consoles is just a port job, and with sales of COD dropping off every year and sales of the new consoles still going strong Activision will have less reason for ports to the old consoles each successive year.

Hopefully they can get back to Transformers soon.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Desperately need that earth game. The foc universe is way too cool and the games are perfectly satisfying shooters. God I hope they do more