Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920 LastLast

Thread: MP Soundwave revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Can I ask for the Melbourne guys, when did MP soundwave land in Australia?

Im tracking on HK post website and haven't received it and it landed 30th Jan...takes more than 2 business days to process and deliver?

28-Jan-2013 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 28-Jan-2013
    30-Jan-2013 Australia Arrived and is being processed.
    Seems like most arrived in australia on wednesday 30th january, that's when I got mine and i had pre-ordered it before release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Seems like most arrived in australia on wednesday 30th january, that's when I got mine and i had pre-ordered it before release date.
    ah shiz I hope someone didn't steal it or it arrives Monday -_-

Customs have been known to take a few days, even a week, if they get backed up with scanning the more suspect packages (ones from high-risk countries).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Customs have been known to take a few days, even a week, if they get backed up with scanning the more suspect packages (ones from high-risk countries).
    Thanks for the response Griffin, i'm still awaiting...fingers crossed it is not lost.

Thanks for the response Griffin, i'm still awaiting...fingers crossed it is not lost.
    I'll have my fingers crossed for you too dude; Everybody who wants an MP Soundwave should be able to have the opportunity to experience how fun he is, so I sincerely hope yours arrives by the end of the week at the latest dude.

Can I ask for the Melbourne guys, when did MP soundwave land in Australia?

Im tracking on HK post website and haven't received it and it landed 30th Jan...takes more than 2 business days to process and deliver?

28-Jan-2013 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 28-Jan-2013
    My MP-13 from RK was set to "arrived and is being processed" status on 28-Jan-2013 according to tracking and I still haven't received it. So hopefully that offers some reassurance

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    My MP-13 from RK was set to "arrived and is being processed" status on 28-Jan-2013 according to tracking and I still haven't received it. So hopefully that offers some reassurance
    At least we are in the same boat! My Red-Alert is in the same package hence my anxiousness

Hope you receive yours soon too.

Unhappy

Waiting for mine from bbts. Says its still sitting in the warehouse. Better not have missed out on any of the kreon stuff. All paid for though. Better turn up in next 2 weeks.

k.wong you must have copied me eaxctly....

same items, same dates on the website, still no soundwave :-(

Oh glad it's not just me... (pre-order from RK)

it's giving me the shits! Similar thing happened with my order for MP Sideswipe last year, spent like 4 - 5 business days being processed in Australia. This stage always used to take like 24 hours, not sure what's up lately.