Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: MP-31 - Masterpiece Delta Magnus (Diaclone coloured Ultra Magnus).

I have completist sickness that i dropped other TF lines to fund MP line only. Yeah it is weird how this diaclones go through the main line but i guess you cant display boxes by number as they have different sizes #another first world problem

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Yeah it is weird how this diaclones go through the main line but i guess you cant display boxes by number as they have different sizes #another first world problem
    Haha that is a whole other can of worms! At the moment I have my small boxes ordered by number on the top shelves of my Detolf cabinets. That works because they are pretty much all Autobots/Cars. But once you get to the large boxes I've just kept the Autobots separate to the Decepticons because I think it looks better than sticking strictly to a number based order.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    You just have to wait and see, we haven't even seen Grapple and all his and Inferno's repaints announced yet.
    ... and Black Ironhide & Green Ratchet (that IIRC was supposedly announced on April 1st ).

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I don't care for the mp numbering. Beastwars has nothing to do with g1 masterpieces so they are that. I didn't buy this piece either and not that this is bad looking or anything.

As noted by others, just skip it. Imo I think TT is playing catch up with 3p, almost anything new by TT is already done by 3p. But oh well I am concluding my mp line. I have to remind myself I am done with MPs unless is a wanted list figure.

I am the same I dont care about the numbering...

But getting the thread back on track cause its about Diaclone Magnus and not numbering , I got my shipping notification from PC today. So I should have him next week. I cant wait to display him with my other Diaclone MPs

Have all who ordered from PC received this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by FAPOS View Post
    Have all who ordered from PC received this yet?
    Im still waiting and I would have been one of the first to order. It will come when it comes

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Im still waiting and I would have been one of the first to order. It will come when it comes
    Played with it already a few weeks back.
    Have a second one coming by ny by boat. Theoretically you should not be getting any later than my second piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I emailed PC they said this/next week the next lot is due. Funnily enough i totally forgot id even ordered it, what 7 months ago?... and now ive suddenly remembered - i cant wait for it

Quote Originally Posted by FAPOS View Post
    I emailed PC they said this/next week the next lot is due. Funnily enough i totally forgot id even ordered it, what 7 months ago?... and now ive suddenly remembered - i cant wait for it
    I hate early pre orders and we fork out so much money too soon.
    I wished there is an international law where things cannot be listed as pre order unless less than 3 months.