Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Cheetor/Cheetus prototype revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Just added a carbot to cart at NY and calculated cheapest shipping -- ~AU$33!

Shipping seems to be the killer at NY, even though their base price could be lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    At ny Smokescreen added, shipping cost $16 sal Eco. Of course I expect cheetor to be a bit more.
    NY just put up the pre order. Got it in my cart right now. Price is ¥4,820 plus I've chosen registered airmail at ¥1,800. At the current exhange rate the total cost works out to ~$84. That's slightly less than PC's initial price ~$87 incl shipping (which has now gone up). Given this isn't coming out till January I'd prefer not to prepay almost 6 months so will go NY this time.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    NY just put up the pre order. Got it in my cart right now. Price is ¥4,820 plus I've chosen registered airmail at ¥1,800. At the current exhange rate the total cost works out to ~$84. That's slightly less than PC's initial price ~$87 incl shipping (which has now gone up). Given this isn't coming out till January I'd prefer not to prepay almost 6 months so will go NY this time.
    Yeah it's about $80 for cheapest shipping from ny.

Asia edition bonus -- diecast Optimus Primal:

those new pics look amazing. so glad I got a PC preorder in
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did they just decided to ditch the coins? Seems like it.

What a cool little bonus

Presumably, for those of us who ordered through PC, we'll get this, as the MP Primal is the Asian Edition.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

A great thing gets even better! I wish I could reach back through time and high-five 8 year old me.

I've got a few MP's on pre-order from PC, can anyone confirm if we'll be getting bonuses/coins for Delta Magnus, Inferno, Grapple, Primal, Cheetor, Thrust and Skywarp etc?

Looks very cool for the BW crew and the demo for that time. But as an old timer and 84 dude I can look forward to keeping the cash in my wallet. What is very very cool for the beast wars fan is they now get to have the feeling I get when I bust open an MP figure for the first time; a mix of flooding nostalgia and wonder. Have at it guys 😀
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Presumably, for those of us who ordered through PC, we'll get this, as the MP Primal is the Asian Edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    I've got a few MP's on pre-order from PC, can anyone confirm if we'll be getting bonuses/coins for Delta Magnus, Inferno, Grapple, Primal, Cheetor, Thrust and Skywarp etc?
    Highly likely we'll be getting the Asia bonuses from PC.

That said, i'm not sure if they still source from Japan for some of the late round purchases -- I purchased my Ratchet very late in the offer and it was stock from Japan so I didn't get a coin.