Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Was looking at the nice pics you have there HD and thinking 'geez big haul' until I read the bottom of the list and when I seen this...

.....and the first thing I thought was 'damn you'!!!
    Here you they are.

Today's acquisitions...
    - 2010 Unicron
    - Transformers Generations 2010 (a pretty kick ass book, which I picked up from Sogo)

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Here you they are.

Today's acquisitions...
    - 2010 Unicron
    - Transformers Generations 2010 (a pretty kick ass book, which I picked up from Sogo)
    Nope.......no love for you now HD

oOOOH zoNE vARIANTS! niICE hd!! Everyone has a lot of awesome hauls wow!! Oh and that Microx is bringing so much good memories HD. Good thing I still got my MIcrox with me ( very first Transforming robot toys I have) but sadly the metal peg that holds the robot arms for pre Spyglass got broke while I was trying to transform it 4 years ago while packing it so I can ship it with me here(how ironic). Thus they shall forever be stuck in Camera mode.... btw how muchy did the Generations 2010 book cost pls?

@Hursty: Loving that TM megs - now I see the difference the Jap version has over the Hasbro breakalot version

@UltrMAgnus: NIce HAUL man!!

@ Double D: is that Snare head just place on top or is it fixed on? looks like it was tailored for it ei? Awesome!

@Mentok: nice to see your haul finally arrived. NIce!! oh and yeah address blacking out is just us ( your co-members) want to look after each other so that nobody hassles you by knowing who you are and where you live unintentionally.... for safety precautions
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    Hey where did you get the KO Shadow commander from? Im looking for that and the city commander (ultra magnus version)
    Got it for a steal off the b/s/t forum on tfw2005. I really want CC as well but looking at the quality(lack of) of this KO I'm gonna have to fork out for the authentic..... I might get the prime armour KO but CC deserves the real deal.
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    .... btw how muchy did the Generations 2010 book cost pls?
    It's hkd260, which is bat 32aud thereabouts. I reserved a copy on tues and went bck for it yesterday thinking to also buy all other available copies, but they were all gone!

Well, in light of all the huge and awesome hauls so far this month - I give you...
    PVC SCF: Laserbeak - courtesy of canofwhoopass_87!

This guy is SO much more smaller than what I had expected!
    This doesn't affect his epicness 1 iota - He fits in great with the rest of his buddies and as my first PVC SCF, I couldn't be more happier with him!

Busy week...

RTS Wreck-Gar and Perceptor
    Generations Cliffjumper and Thunderwing
    Universe Skyfall (from ebay)

oh and Primus' left foot, at last!!!
    Last edited by snaketales; 3rd February 2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: added more acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    It's hkd260, which is bat 32aud thereabouts. I reserved a copy on tues and went bck for it yesterday thinking to also buy all other available copies, but they were all gone!

Hey you in Honkers as well? Lets catch up and do toy runs!

Which store did you get the book from?

Quote Originally Posted by mentok27 View Post
    Got it for a steal off the b/s/t forum on tfw2005. I really want CC as well but looking at the quality(lack of) of this KO I'm gonna have to fork out for the authentic..... I might get the prime armour KO but CC deserves the real deal.
    When I was in Singapore U-toys quoted me $120SGD for the KO version of City Commander.... a rip off, but it may be my last resort

RTS Wreck-Gar