Page 91 of 154 FirstFirst ... 71818687888990919293949596101111 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    And I looked at their list of 100 greatest American movies of all time, and I fail to see how The Big Lebowski is not on the list. This is why I don't listen to critics
    It's an incredible omission. My favourite movie of all time.

Just ordered a replica of the Time Man of the Year mirror from the movie. Will really tie the man cave together.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    It's an incredible omission. My favourite movie of all time.

Just ordered a replica of the Time Man of the Year mirror from the movie. Will really tie the man cave together.
    That mirror would be awesome. I went to Lebowski fest in Sydney both times Imthink that it was on. They put the movie on the big screen again plus cosplay competition to win the rug and various items. And served White Russians. Was a fun event. One of my definite favourites

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Why are there 3 movies listed at #100?
    3-way tie for #100 I believe.

And I looked at their list of 100 greatest American movies of all time, and I fail to see how The Big Lebowski is not on the list. This is why I don't listen to critics
    That is a startling omission.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

That mirror would be awesome. I went to Lebowski fest in Sydney both times Imthink that it was on. They put the movie on the big screen again plus cosplay competition to win the rug and various items. And served White Russians. Was a fun event. One of my definite favourites
    That sounds like a lot of fun! The mirror is $60 including shipping from the Amazon UK. But my sister-in-law and I got 1 each which reduced it to $45 each, which I thought was a pretty good deal. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00C34UAM4

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Spring Breakers was slotted in there just to troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Scrolling down the list to see what #1 was and I got stuck at 74. Spring Breakers. Really? That's in the top 100?
    Spring Breakers is pretty good satire. I'd include it over Inception :\

I've seen 8 of the movies on that list. Probably only another 5-6 that I would like to watch.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Rewatched Serenity yesterday. Such a great film for a great series. Its pretty disappointing that Fox cancelled Firefly, but that is a tale for another time.

Then I binge watched quite a few of the DC Animated Shared Universe movies, and I'm actually fairly impressed.

Justice League: War was alright, but I prefer the Throne of Atlantis, when they introduced Aquaman.

Justice League vs Teen Titans was good, not great, but I liked to the Titans back together again (not counting that Teen Titans Go crap.)

Finally I am part way through Batman Vs Robin, which so fair is pretty good.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Watch Justice League Doom, another good one.

Finally managed to watch Captain America Civil War this week. What a movie! First hour felt a little slow but the 2nd hour was all you could dream for. DC have a long way to catch up to match the quality of the MCU.

Gone Girl is a genuine 10/10, Fincher does it again. Go in blind.