Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi from Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    The address is:
    Flat B, 4th floor Wah Ha Factory Building, 8 Shipyard Lane, Quarry Bay. The nearest MTR is Tai Koo exit A1.
    Bladestorm I'm heading over later in the year so might be good to have a catch up.
    Thanks for the tip!

But mate, how the heck is one supposed to know an industrial building over at Quarry Bay has a toy shop?

By the way, I forgot to mention that the Toys 'R' Us in Olympic City's shopping centre (near the MTR station Olympic, surprise surprise) were selling MP Grimlock for $800HKD a couple of weeks back.

Pretty sure it was a promo price, so not sure if it's still available.

Most HK Toys R Us still have MP Grimlock. The HK$799 special has finished though and he is back to HK$1100 with no freebies (before the $799 special he came with a free AOE Generations Leader class Optimus, or Grimlock.

As for knowing what to walk into... it is something you get used to in Hong Kong. Walk into the diviest warehouse and discover an amazing indoor soccer venue, or toy shop, or mall full of camera equipment. That's the crazy that is HK...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Thanks for the tip!

But mate, how the heck is one supposed to know an industrial building over at Quarry Bay has a toy shop?

By the way, I forgot to mention that the Toys 'R' Us in Olympic City's shopping centre (near the MTR station Olympic, surprise surprise) were selling MP Grimlock for $800HKD a couple of weeks back.

Pretty sure it was a promo price, so not sure if it's still available.

Welcome to the forum fellow cybertronian.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Awesome! Thanks for the tips! Im heading there tomorrow, can't wait

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Any pics of your collection? - Whack 'em here if you haven't already as we LOVE to see the collections of others.