Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYCC news and new reveals

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I dig the pretenders and the ones with mythical inspired beast modes, seems like that's something Hasbro can get right, unlike there non car altmodes.

I'll be passing on the other guys though.

Horrorcons where?
    Terrorcons, soz
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

The Prime Masters have really caught my eye.

The Deluxe Terrorcons look great IMO. Hun-Gurrr, not so much...robot mode is good enough but that beast mode is disappointing.

Someone on the TFW2005 boards pointed out that Cutthroat's head looks a bit different from the official stock image btw.

FatalityPitt Guest

It's a conspiracy! A CONSPIRACY to separate me from my money! Why must the Terrorcons look so good!? Are those Metalhawk and Gilmer? I MUST have them!! The Windcharger has a funny-looking head... But I want him too!

I like Rodimus Unicronus. Wondering whether he will have Autobot logos as in the prototype pics, Decepticon as in the renders, or optional stickers for both. Either way my Decepticons are getting a new leader next year!

I've updated the first post with links to the info and images from NYCC, of the new Power of the Primes toys, including the presentation panel.

When I got Twinferno I could easily see how it could be remolded into Grotusque (and Fangry) and now I see it played out it's better than I thought. Hope he's not too impossible to get.

The Terrorcons look pretty good, a bit simple but what I want.

Windcharger's new head doesn't appeal. Looks shocking.

Deep down I knew silverbolt would be used for Hun-Gurr and hey would you look at that.

After the first reveals, I was all set to skip the Dinobots... but the combined mode is awesome! Same with the Terracons... also looks super nice :S
    Glad they're doing the Unicron Rodimus; gives me a good excuse to get that mold.

Just going to mention something that I only just noticed (but apparently was mentioned before). The dinobot combiner has hands growing out of its chest/armpits. Sure, it might give it a bulkier look but it just looks silly IMO.