Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: Classics 2.0/Universe Comments thread

Silverbolt is milky white but the camera flash will always give it that 'angel' glow.

isn't it suppose to be red, white and blue sequence???
    *hehe* it's now white, blue, red

Hey guys, some people have told me the final printed instructions for Hasbro's Sideswipe mistakenly show you how to transform him into Sunstreaker, yet I've read other people claim their instructions show the correct steps.

What are your experiences?
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    Hey guys, some people have told me the final printed instructions for Hasbro's Sideswipe mistakenly show you how to transform him into Sunstreaker, yet I've read other people claim their instructions show the correct steps.

I don't think I even checked my Sideswipe's instructions. But Hasbro being lazy, it really doesn't suprise me...

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post

The Sideswipe instructions put up on the Hasbro website a few months ago did have the Sunstreaker transformation.

I'll take photos of mine on Thursday after my last exam for the week.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Anyone know when the next wave with Sideswipe/Silverstreak and Ironhide will drop here?

Also would like to say that Prowl has ridiculously good articulation! And what is this deal about 'wet' door paint, mine seems perfectly fine?

Early batches of Universe and Henkei Prowls have an issue where the door on his translucent parts become sticky to the touch. I think it either comes and goes with the climatic conditions in China or they've ironed it out.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I'll take photos of mine on Thursday after my last exam for the week.
    My bad, I've lost my instructions. I could swear i still had them! That's how I was able to answer last time. Now I need to go and buy another Sideswipe!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Gotta say I'm pretty impressed with Universe Sideswipe. The plastic just doesn't look or feel as cheap and nasty as his Universe twin.
    Really solid alt mode. (so solid I had to force the beginning of the conversion to bot)
    This one gets two thumbs up from me.