Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 72828788899091929394959697102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

exactly how i feel bro about the MB red frame ... i had to scrap the inside of the V fin paint off for it to fit on his head and not fall off...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Painfully the prototype looks way better than the final product but I am quite pissed that the box toy isn't a true representation of what is inside.

They only recently release true pics on Tamashii web to probably cover their arse, but this is bad.

Even if I could forgive the white pieces , its lacking the metallic red pieces as shown on the box. That alone would have saved the toy.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sorry to hear its not turned out so great, makes me kind of ok that I decided to make an mg red frame instead :-( (p bandai red frame and 3P flight pack. Was going to use the lowe guile red frame but have another idea for it). Speaking of p-bandai :

Latest 2 p bandai kits announced, geara doga unicorn version and zeta plus unicorn version. Granted they have some new moulding (doga wrist cuffs, zeta head). Cant complain too much though as I still want the p bandai geara doga full frontal because i like the colour and gun... always thought about getting the zeta test type because its cheap and always in stock, but its an older kit.

My first custom astray is primed, but weather (among other things) have gotten in the way, but I've thrown together mg rx-78-2 3.0, mg exia dark matter, NG 1/100 chaos and over flag. Edit - and struggled to episode 42 of 0079. After that I'll watch IBO.

Those who bought mb heine from me please stay tune for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Those who bought mb heine from me please stay tune for updates.
    cool

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    cool
    Just making things offical, one of the orders stuffed up and is refunding me for the Heine order.

Falcon managed to get one which I sent and he received it according to him.
    Sorry guys if the order doesn't put through. It sucks see money put forward early just to be returned, even though in this case I didn't ask Lancalot to pay upfront for this.

I am waiting for June for my agent one, and may cost me more, but I will see.

Want to say thanks to Drifand for all the effort he's done to help us get hard to find items like the Heine.

Really appreciate what he's done in his free time for us and work he has to put in chasing up orders.

Thanks, man!

Hey guys one of my friend back out on a Metal build red frame... so i got a brand new one for $275 ..... if any wants ones , just PM me ...

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Hey guys one of my friend back out on a Metal build red frame... so i got a brand new one for $275 ..... if any wants ones , just PM me ...
    If I can go back I would not order mine. Lol

Got a final heine for another board member which was late for April released.

Mine is in June sigh....